Lt. Commander
# 1021
06-02-2011, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superlink1 View Post
i have about 445.77 days on my account, how few days i need to go before getting the Jupiter uniforms?
u can get the Cstore Jupiter Uniform pack now...

as for Veteran Jupiter Uniform...thats at 500 days
Lt. Commander
# 1022
06-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekker1988 View Post
u can get the Cstore Jupiter Uniform pack now...

as for Veteran Jupiter Uniform...thats at 500 days
i don't have enough cstore money now
Lt. Commander
# 1023
06-02-2011, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superlink1 View Post
i don't have enough cstore money now

Ditto...but even if I did I'm still planning to wait. Why buy them when you can get them for free. Another 18 days or so from now they will be mine as part of my 500 day Vet reward. Oh, yes...they will be mine.
Lt. Commander
# 1024
06-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
Ditto...but even if I did I'm still planning to wait. Why buy them when you can get them for free. Another 18 days or so from now they will be mine as part of my 500 day Vet reward. Oh, yes...they will be mine.
You'll only be getting that one uniform with the metallic sheen, then. Me, I went ahead and got the entire pack, so I get five new jackets and five new sets of pants IN ADDITION to the Veteran Rewards I'll be receiving in 15 days.
Lt. Commander
# 1025
06-02-2011, 07:03 PM
Can you do the Jupiter uniforms that aren't veteran?
Lt. Commander
# 1026
06-02-2011, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamato
You'll only be getting that one uniform with the metallic sheen, then. Me, I went ahead and got the entire pack, so I get five new jackets and five new sets of pants IN ADDITION to the Veteran Rewards I'll be receiving in 15 days.
I'm kinda torn between buying the new Jupiter Pack or just letting things be. On the one hand, in the past I went and bought uniforms I intended to use, but never found a use for. On the other hand, I do kinda want it there if I ever do a mix-n-match custom uniform without having to worry about whether or not I need to go buy Cryptic Points or Atari Tokens or whatever they C-Store currency is currently called.
Lt. Commander
# 1027
06-02-2011, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamato
You'll only be getting that one uniform with the metallic sheen...
Actually with Vet Reward you get two versions of the Vet jacket: With and without the metallic sheen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint01
Can you do the Jupiter uniforms that aren't veteran?
Yup.

To be clear:

Buy C-Store Jupiter Pack, get five uniforms (jackets, pants, and a basic belt). The five jackets have no metallic sheen. No "bling" - These are plain five plain jackets.

The 500-Day Vet Reward (called Relentless) includes an exclusive sixth Jupiter variant uniform and the UFP Belt. You do not need to buy this, you get it free at 500 days paid subscription, whether you buy the C-Store Pack or not. People who buy the C-Store bundle do not get this version.

In addition, when you are Relentless, you also unlock the abilitiy to add bling to all your Jupiter jackets. This means the free version you get with the Vet reward actually comes in two versions - plain and blinged.

So if you are Relentless and also buy the C-Store Jupiter Pack, you get all five of those with plain and bling versions.... Combined, a total of 12 different jackets.

Source:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...62#post3536062
Lt. Commander
I am one of those people who really like going by a canon ( Either game canon or official canon ) guide when it comes to uniforms in this game. I recently purchased the Jupiter series Uniforms at the C-store and can not use them as I am unable to find any sort of color canon guide. I hate guessing on colors !

I am at a loss here.... I have come to rely on Blackavaar's Guides so much - That I can't wear a uniform unless he has released the guide for it !

I know the uniforms just came out... But I am in agony over this......

Please Help...... Ahhhhh !
Lt. Commander
# 1029
06-03-2011, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonStar View Post
I am one of those people who really like going by a canon ( Either game canon or official canon ) guide when it comes to uniforms in this game. I recently purchased the Jupiter series Uniforms at the C-store and can not use them as I am unable to find any sort of color canon guide. I hate guessing on colors !

I am at a loss here.... I have come to rely on Blackavaar's Guides so much - That I can't wear a uniform unless he has released the guide for it !

I know the uniforms just came out... But I am in agony over this......

Please Help...... Ahhhhh !
Sorry, Von, but you're going to have to wait a little bit. My home comp crashed and until I can get it up and going again I can't really do much of anything. Don't worry though. I am on it and will have the guides up ASAP.

Until then I can guide you with text as best I can using this Color Chart. Now this is just based off of the uniforms as shown in the C-Store and what few lighting tests I was able to get done last night before my comp crashed.

The colors should be ordered like this; Red B2, Gray B12, Gray B10, Gray B12 for most of the uniforms. Substitute Red B2 with Gold B1 for Operations and Blue B2 for Sciences. Color pant stripe or deco to match. Use Pants 01 with Top 01, use Pants 02 with Top 02 and 03 and use Pants 04 and 05 with Top 04 and 05. Use the belt only with Tops 02, 03 and 05. The others have details that the belt would obscure.

Hope that helps for now. Like I said, I'll have the image guides up as soon as I can.

Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 1030
06-03-2011, 09:25 PM
Thanks Blackavaar for all your help. Hope your system gets back up soon. Thanks again for all your effort on making a uniform guide possible.

Take Care.