Lt. Commander
I've had a hard time getting help with captain-provided skills in this game. I'm more than happy to extend my own training abilities to a fleet in exchange for reciprocated service. Is there a large, serious fleet out there that places emphasis on this particular kind of cooperation?
Lt. Commander
# 2 color us funtime
04-05-2011, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox-bane View Post
I've had a hard time getting help with captain-provided skills in this game. I'm more than happy to extend my own training abilities to a fleet in exchange for reciprocated service. Is there a large, serious fleet out there that places emphasis on this particular kind of cooperation?
Have a look at our sexytime thread here.

click link below for more.

busy week for me so you got recruitment lite, tonite.

Most important find a fleet that fits your style. We play for fun and community, Yet, we kick aft when we feel like it. Quite active

cys stuff to do in RL... BTW we respect the RL thing too!
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Check out the ADF some times we even know what we are doing come talk to us in game or get our team speak info off the web site and talk to us live
Happy Fleet Hunting
Lt. Commander
# 4 The Clan Hunters
04-06-2011, 01:36 AM
I run a fleet that is very helpful to new and returning members.

Don't be shy come say hi on our chat channel and see if its something for you.

Just type /channel_join ClanH in-game in the chat box.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-06-2011, 08:23 AM
you will probably want to talk with our fleet, the 528th fleet is very active and we have events aimed to help lower ranked players in the fleet. Goto the link on my signature You will not be disappointed with our fleet
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-08-2011, 07:59 PM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server and we are an in game fleet with active members and a fleet bank and our own fleet channel in game. We buy are players any equipment they need and we have crafters that can craft anything, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Alpha and ...
05-27-2011, 02:50 AM
- Omega Particles - is a Star Trek Online Fleet.
We got a forum, this Facebook site and a TeamSpeak 3 server
We're a very social fleet and we enjoy each others company alot

We're recruiting EU time zone players

We want players that are:
-> EU Time zone active
-> Helpfull and social
-> Teamworking
-> Willing to be a part of the fleet
-> 16+ of age

If u want to know more, go to Our Facebook Page

If u want to apply for becoming a member, send a mail to omegaparticles@gmail.com
Use this template

Name :
Playing since :
TeamSpeak 3 knowledge :
Characters in Federation Faction :
Characters in Klingon Faction :
Which faction do you want to join ? (Both is also an option) :
Favorite career (Tac,sci,eng) :
Special Task Force experience :

Looking forward to hear from you
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox-bane View Post
We have just what your looking for.
We are a fleet of 40+ members on Federation, and 25+ on Klingon.
Were 18+, mature, friendly and laid back
We have teamspeak and a website
Were allied with the best fleets out there
We enjoy STF's, PVP, PVE and enjoy having fun
We like to help others who need leveling
We welcome all time zones.
We have been around since January 2010

www.psiaquarrifleet.webs.com