Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a UK based Fleet
06-03-2011, 01:12 AM
Hey all,

I recently returned to STO and joined a very nice Fleet but unfortunately when I manage to get onto the game (usually 10pm + GMT) they are often no where to be seen.

I was just wondering if there was an easy going but active UK based fleet around that are currently recruiting?

If so please let me know or point me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Andy
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-03-2011, 04:19 AM
hi andy,
the federal exploration fleet is not uk based but we do have uk players along with germans and us.
we are a small fleet that mainly does our stf's on the weekends 1:30 cst which i believe is 7:30 your time.
a few small rules we have is that you be 18 or older be able to have and use ventrilo voice and be as active as possible.
come check us out and if it dosnt fit you can always move on

quebal@queball9
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-03-2011, 05:37 AM
Hello Andy

The {UFP} is an international fleet, but has many members based in the UK, including a large portion of our command staff, as well as myself.
While our site and set up may seem complex on the surface, in fact {UFP} membership is really easy to maintain. All we ask from our members is to sign a roll call at the beginning of each month (reminders are sent out), after which you can be as much or as little involved as you like, with no mandatory commitments. Everything else is about options, and we have plenty of those...

If you'd like to learn more, feel free to contact me or visit our website at www.ufplanets.com.

Kind Regards,
John Hathaway
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-03-2011, 05:51 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks very much for your advice and input its much appreciated.

I have to say {UFP} really sounds ideal (and wow what an amazing website!). I will submit my application shortly (Commander Faraday).

Hopefully see you in game!

Kind regards,

Andy