Lt. Commander
# 281
06-02-2011, 06:29 AM
So Im cruising around in Ker'rat, not really wanting to PvP.. I see two Klingons at spawn, and leave them alone.. Couple of minutes after, they jump me while Im shooting at some Cubes. I simply tank them and continue my lootwh**ing off the cubes.

After reset, I engage one of the KDF players, a Eng in a Carrier, with two other Feds. After he dies, he ask in Zone "who SNBd me?" and this started a rather fun convo.

Lt. Commander
# 282
06-02-2011, 08:00 AM
I think that's Mikey. He loves to verbally abuse players in kerrat. It's best to ignore him or else you'll be stuck in a never-ending exchange of insults.
Lt. Commander
# 283
06-03-2011, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
So Im cruising around in Ker'rat, not really wanting to PvP.. I see two Klingons at spawn, and leave them alone.. Couple of minutes after, they jump me while Im shooting at some Cubes. I simply tank them and continue my lootwh**ing off the cubes.

After reset, I engage one of the KDF players, a Eng in a Carrier, with two other Feds. After he dies, he ask in Zone "who SNBd me?" and this started a rather fun convo.

You might want to change the filename of the screenshots? Lol, It's pretty obvious who you are talking to.
Lt. Commander
# 284
06-03-2011, 03:21 AM
Quote:

Was that you we jumped there Mel? I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you.
& those Borg had me fighting at full power to shields real fast.
I had to log out as you 2 started talking,( half way through pic 2 ) Thanks for the post, I was wondering what happened.
Lt. Commander
# 285
06-03-2011, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
Was that you we jumped there Mel? I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you.
& those Borg had me fighting at full power to shields real fast.
I had to log out as you 2 started talking,( half way through pic 2 ) Thanks for the post, I was wondering what happened.
Oh.. Jumping me is all good and dandy, no need to apologize.. Part of Kerrat really, and even if I dont want to pew, its still good tanking practice going against multiple cubes with you two hanging on my back. :p

Twas only the "Ill QQ @ SNB, but my FAW&SS3 is perfectly fine" thing, that sparked the conversation.
Lt. Commander
# 286
06-03-2011, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Oh.. Jumping me is all good and dandy, no need to apologize.. Part of Kerrat really, and even if I dont want to pew, its still good tanking practice going against multiple cubes with you two hanging on my back. :p

Twas only the "Ill QQ @ SNB, but my FAW&SS3 is perfectly fine" thing, that sparked the conversation.
untill you started schooling V in chat I had no idea it was you we had attacked, I didn't recognize that toon of yours.
by "I'm sorry i didn't recognize you" I meant that if i had, i would have paid more attention to what i was doing & tried harder since you're a PVPer, not that i wouldn't have attacked you
Pew Pew
Lt. Commander
# 287
06-03-2011, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
untill you started schooling V in chat I had no idea it was you we had attacked, I didn't recognize that toon of yours.
by "I'm sorry i didn't recognize you" I meant that if i had, i would have paid more attention to what i was doing & tried harder since you're a PVPer, not that i wouldn't have attacked you
Pew Pew
*Goes to rename all her toons*