Lt. Commander
# 1 Larger ground pvp maps
06-03-2011, 05:52 AM
Is it possible to have larger ground pvp maps? The kind of foot print big dig has for exmaple.

At the moment they feel like the size of quake2 deathmatch maps.

Also being able to have say 20 side would be a bonus too. Instead of single people running around we would have groups that can go for different objectives and have several small skirmishs at any given time rather then the run at each and fight in the spot over and over again that keeps it so limited
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-03-2011, 06:49 AM
Good luck getting any sort of PvP content

But seriously, we haven't gotten anything (other than Shanty Town) since launch. I wouldn't get your hopes up. But the Devs have stated that they're looking to convert old FE maps into "Daily PvE missions, Fleet Actions, or PvP maps", so there is a 1/3 chance that one day, we might have a shot at a new map.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-03-2011, 10:06 AM
Actually, I'd like to see smaller maps, that are more reminiscent of a boxing ring. Sort of like the arena in the mission Coliseum when you battle the sarlacc with a lirpa.

There is already a large PVP map, called Otha, the ground warzone. However it is bugged at VA level so you can't get into an instance to fight the other faction. It would be cool if Otha could be queued in 5v5 teams.

Here's some footage of some fun pvp inside the warp core of assimilated cruiser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XE07rc7WtI
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-03-2011, 10:11 AM
Whoa, big dig is massive!!
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-03-2011, 10:14 AM
Hopefully when we have Open Ground PvP as part of the Territoral PvP thats "on the drawing board", I would seriously love maps like the Nopada Desert where it's so huge you can hide anywhere.