Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Lt. Commander
# 61
05-27-2011, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
Anything is a future possibility. But open versions of the Jupiter jackets aren't in development right now.
Make it so! I have C-Store points with your name on it if they get made.
Lt. Commander
# 62
05-27-2011, 03:52 PM
Quote:
The 200 Day Vet reward one? I'll look into it... no promises though!
I'd really like to see the chrome on this too as an option. Hopefully it get fit into your schedule at some point. Are there any plans to redo all of the badges, pips, and pins in metallic finishes?
Lt. Commander
# 63
05-29-2011, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Anything is a future possibility. But open versions of the Jupiter jackets aren't in development right now.
They should be.
Lt. Commander
# 64
05-31-2011, 06:46 PM
The belt alone is worth 500 days, it's awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 65
06-01-2011, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigadoom
The belt alone is worth 500 days, it's awesome.
I definitely agree with that! Whoever came up witht he idea for the belt and made it happen should be promoted to your goto people for all things creative in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 66
06-01-2011, 08:25 AM
Those uniforms are incredibly snazzy, especially with the vet bling. One of the reasons I use the B-02 uniform is that the shoulders/collar look sorta golden and blingy when I use a certain shade of yellow on 'em, so I would love this... but I'm only barely about to reach 100 days
Lt. Commander
# 67
06-03-2011, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobar26th
Is it a hard thing to add in? (honest question - have no experience in such things)
Its not that it is hard, it is just that they have very limited number of art staff to work on this kinda of stuff as well as the larger things; IE season 4. They have said time and time again that they are limited in how much they can do.
Lt. Commander
# 68
06-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Matt, since you're posting in here, I really want to ask this. Why can't us 200 day vets access gold bling on the Jupiter uniforms? The 200 day Uniform is, no offense, kinda blah looking, but the gold bling is cool. So, why can't we access gold metallic shoulders on the Jupiter uniforms like the 500's can the silver/pewter metallic? Do we not deserve Vet Bling as well?
Lt. Commander
# 69
06-03-2011, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor_Forthright View Post
Matt, since you're posting in here, I really want to ask this. Why can't us 200 day vets access gold bling on the Jupiter uniforms? The 200 day Uniform is, no offense, kinda blah looking, but the gold bling is cool. So, why can't we access gold metallic shoulders on the Jupiter uniforms like the 500's can the silver/pewter metallic? Do we not deserve Vet Bling as well?
You'll use your 200-day blingiform and like it, dammit!

Actually, given that they're patches of different material type rather than different texture, I wonder just how much work it is. I know in Maya, at least, working with objects that have different materials assigned to different faces can be a pain, and snipping up an object (to make different materials easier) while retaining apparent seamlessness while animating is an even bigger pain. And that's before you transfer it over to a game engine...
Lt. Commander
# 70
06-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Strange, no one has mentioned that there is a matching 'Jupiter' pants that is part of the set.... (But the only way to get it is to purchase the Jupiter Set, as its not included with the 500 Day Vet bonus...)