Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-31-2011, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlordthor View Post
ooh, thats a rough one, you might hurt yourself if you only upgrade 1 part of it, and it might only be worth putting on the new stuff until you have all 3, if you like the second set bonus.
How does one "upgrade"? I just did these missions for the first time but two items are Mk IV, and one is Mk II. Can the missions be repeated?
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-31-2011, 02:27 AM
That is unusual but still possible. If you did the first mission still at Lieutenant 10 and the last missions at Lt. Cmdr 1 you would have one piece as Mk 2 and two as Mk 4.

But fear not. The missions can ALL be repeated. Just go to your bridge into your ready room and use the console for mission replay. So you can get a proper ranking item.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-31-2011, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteypolo
How does one "upgrade"? I just did these missions for the first time but two items are Mk IV, and one is Mk II. Can the missions be repeated?
Yeah, I didn't realize this myself until well into the grind of leveling but missions are repeatable now. You go into your ready room from your ships bridge and you should get an option to redo missions.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-01-2011, 02:04 AM
Ah, thanks. I'll make it so.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-03-2011, 09:08 PM
IIRC the only items in game that scale as you level without needing to be replaced are those whose icon has an ∞ (infinity symbol), or doesn't have a Mk level in the lower right corner.