Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
I come here Today as a warrior of the klingon empire to issue you a challenge. I would like for Each federation captain to make a KDF character and reach Lieutenant Commander. it is only 5 grades and will give you an understanding of KDF game play and just how much the faction is lacking. I am not asking you to become Klingon Warriors and wage war on the federation, just to get a taste of what the other side is like, nothing more and nothing less.

Qa'pla!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-04-2011, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12guageshotgun
I come here Today as a warrior of the klingon empire to issue you a challenge. I would like for Each federation captain to make a KDF character and reach Lieutenant Commander. it is only 5 grades and will give you an understanding of KDF game play and just how much the faction is lacking. I am not asking you to become Klingon Warriors and wage war on the federation, just to get a taste of what the other side is like, nothing more and nothing less.

Qa'pla!!
I play both factions almost equally, and I echo the challenge to those who have only played Federation. I take it a step further and suggest they take the character all the way to Commander 1.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-04-2011, 03:47 AM
Quote:

Qa'pla!!
Have one at top level I play both but because of lacking klingon players in my fleet its more federation
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-04-2011, 03:55 AM
man up feds, and pvp from the very beginning. With your experiences leveling up a klink, you will finally figure out why you donít last a minute in pvp! I only say this because thatís exactly what happened when i made my first klink.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-04-2011, 04:08 AM
My main KDF character is at Commander 5 now. So uh. I won long before this challenge came out. I want more Cryptic Conent for the KDF. More missions. More items. More ships as well.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-04-2011, 04:10 AM
Quote:

Qa'pla!!
I believe most of them KNOW how KDF gameplay lacks, thats why they dont roll a Klingon...
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-04-2011, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
man up feds, and pvp from the very beginning. With your experiences leveling up a klink, you will finally figure out why you donít last a minute in pvp! I only say this because thatís exactly what happened when i made my first klink.
You say that, but one of the complaints I and other Feddies have is that when we go to PVP it's almost always the Klingon side where we are waiting on players.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-04-2011, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adml_shake View Post
You say that, but one of the complaints I and other Feddies have is that when we go to PVP it's almost always the Klingon side where we are waiting on players.
not much you can do other then enter the que and other stuff like the sorties, those level specific nebula's that are like DSE's, or explorations. don't worry there is usually enough pvp to go around, at least there was on the 2 klinks i leveled.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-04-2011, 08:49 AM
there is not enough material for me to be interested in the KDF today... TBH PvP is not what I enjoy, which is why I don't play KDF...
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-04-2011, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
I believe most of them KNOW how KDF gameplay lacks, thats why they dont roll a Klingon...
Play one to get the population up. If the KDF never gets worked on kiss your third/fourth/fifth factions goodbye.