Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 11
06-01-2011, 11:00 PM
I like Moo shu. You bring me wonton and tell egg no drop soup.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-01-2011, 11:10 PM
I'm not worried and I hope the OP is sarcastic.

Also, that gulp better be a Big Gulp... something that can hold my brain when it falls out after reading every paranoid, ignorant anti-Chinese comment I've seen this week.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-01-2011, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
something that can hold my brain when it falls out after reading every paranoid, ignorant anti-Chinese comment I've seen this week.
I'm sure there's plenty more to come. Plenty more to come....
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-02-2011, 12:07 AM
So if I were to become, or be some sort of half-sane media mogul with a personal wealth greater then the GDP of some countries could I 'buy' Cryptic?
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-02-2011, 05:15 AM
Well yes you could, but it's a little too late now. lol I was thinking it's a shame I didn't have a few million now, I would have put a bid in. hehe
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-04-2011, 02:58 AM
lol Well... Perfect World is a joke in any nation that speaks English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Esperanto, Greek, and Portuguese. Its like if Barnum and Bailey Circus bought out the Wall Street Journal. Would anyone take the WSJ seriously with Coco the Clown in the WSJ's iconic picture type?

I might read the WSJ if they did that. Most americans wont. Slapping a Perfect World label on an American game is going to delegitimize it. Doesnt matter if they are financially sound and such.

And Perfect World doesnt have 20 mil subscribers. They have 20 mil accounts. I am one of those. I havent played it in 3 years and would love to delete it but there is no way to and am still spammed by their special deal spam that always finds a way to keep subscribing me even by opting out of advertisements and flagging them as spam/abuse in google.

At least if you want to get imaginary married in perfect world you could pay $40US and get a whole wedding party and an imaginary wedding license so your cat person can marry the dwarf of your dreams in beautiful pixelated splendor.

I cant wait to get a wedding invitation to a Ferengi-Caitian wedding invitation.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-04-2011, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desdecardo View Post
lol Well... Perfect World is a joke in any nation that speaks English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Esperanto, Greek, and Portuguese. Its like if Barnum and Bailey Circus bought out the Wall Street Journal. Would anyone take the WSJ seriously with Coco the Clown in the WSJ's iconic picture type?

I might read the WSJ if they did that. Most americans wont. Slapping a Perfect World label on an American game is going to delegitimize it. Doesnt matter if they are financially sound and such.
It hurt Torchlight and Runic Games?
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-04-2011, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desdecardo View Post
I must say I'm terribly glad to be European then. If being American means judging a product by its owners rather than its own merits, then I pity Americans. I doubt that is actually the case though, it's probably unique to the xenophobic paranoid ones.
Closed Thread