Lt. Commander
# 1 Forgive me
06-04-2011, 09:12 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~<GM Jahia>
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-04-2011, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowgate View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~<GM Jahia>
That's tough to hear. My mom was addicted to painkillers throughout high school.

People oftentimes hurt each other the most when they're hurting: like animals with a leg in a trap. You try to help them but they'll just as liable to chew you out.

Best of luck and I hope your family situation improves, for what it's worth from a stranger.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-05-2011, 03:42 AM
Suboxone saved the lives of several people I know. They would tell you it's like a miracle for them. Good luck to you. I know from personal experience how difficult it can be.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-05-2011, 03:57 AM
Spend some time with your son, if things are as bad as you say, that is where you need to be. Not here with folks you don't know in a game. Look into getting some support for your situation http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...w=1174&bih=932
Do a search from where you are for better local results.

I hope things get better for your family.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-05-2011, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post
Spend some time with your son, if things are as bad as you say, that is where you need to be. Not here with folks you don't know in a game. Look into getting some support for your situation http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...w=1174&bih=932
Do a search from where you are for better local results.

I hope things get better for your family.
I would be with him ,but given the situation we at least agreed to let my parents keep him to shield him from the arguments thanks for the kind words folks and I am here because Star Trek is the place where you know people care.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-05-2011, 02:10 PM
This thread is being closed due to violations of the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~<GM Jahia>

Hugs and sympathies.
Closed Thread