Lt. Commander
# 111
06-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Got a question. Since it is four on four, you guys allowing spectators? Just have those who wish to see contribute a seat fee (i assume will be given to winners of tourney) and have them stay at arms length of combat (15 km?)

They are responsible for their own safety, and restrict them to shuttles

Just a thought

Better yet make them fly cloaked or mes so they don't interfere with targeting
Lt. Commander
# 112
06-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post
Got a question. Since it is four on four, you guys allowing spectators? Just have those who wish to see contribute a seat fee (i assume will be given to winners of tourney) and have them stay at arms length of combat (15 km?)

They are responsible for their own safety, and restrict them to shuttles

Just a thought
unfortantly no spectators will be allowed (dont want acidentlal deaths contributing to one side or the other), but on the upside me zorena and a few select people will be in the matches in cloaked recording the matches to be posted in an after acion thead.

this is a feature that cryptic needs to find a way to impliment asap.
Lt. Commander
# 113
06-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
unfortantly no spectators will be allowed (dont want acidentlal deaths contributing to one side or the other), but on the upside me zorena and a few select people will be in the matches in cloaked recording the matches to be posted in an after acion thead.

Cool, please post on somthing like youtube and share with us
Lt. Commander
# 114
06-06-2011, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post
Cool, please post on somthing like youtube and share with us
from my understanding, thats the idea
Lt. Commander
# 115
06-06-2011, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Its already in game
Lt. Commander
# 116 War WoG
06-06-2011, 04:19 PM
I was going to run with my fleet mates but I heard you can only run 1 carrier which is fine but if we do that we can't run any cruiser. So kdf is limited to one sci ship maybe I'll join next time when at least the dum rules are changed.
Lt. Commander
# 117
06-06-2011, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKfourtyseven
I was going to run with my fleet mates but I heard you can only run 1 carrier which is fine but if we do that we can't run any cruiser. So kdf is limited to one sci ship maybe I'll join next time when at least the dum rules are changed.
you have a legal teamed entered, i dont understand what the problem is, you can still run a cruiser and 2 science ships, or a cruser and 2 bops. or a cruiser and 2 kar'fi's so the kdf is in no way only limited to one science ship.

if you notoce the restriction on the vou'qu it also applies to the nebula and vulcan ships for the federation side. s

and i'm sorry to hear you say that our attempt at a balance fleet choices for both sides are "dum" we worked with what we had and for the next time around i will be working with some klingon players to find a way to appease everyone even more.
Lt. Commander
# 118
06-06-2011, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurQue
yes i know about this, but i mean an active observation mode. not a after action mode.
Lt. Commander
# 119
06-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Quote:
yes i know about this, but i mean an active observation mode. not a after action mode.
Well after its been captured you can follow anyone, so its much better than just an active follow of someone at 15km?
Lt. Commander
# 120
06-06-2011, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurQue
Well after its been captured you can follow anyone, so its much better than just an active follow of someone at 15km?
true, but then some still has to save it and then record it and upload it.... so much paperwork, we have only 3 confirmed camermen, we'd need 8 for this... maybe next time around we'll figure something out lol