Lt. Commander
# 1 Nvidia 6150 Se nForce 430
06-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Played STO when it first came out with few issues. I have continued to update drivers to graphics card but still having issues whenever i bring up STO screen. its fuzzy and cannot see anything and it affects my display. Cannot even get into game to change the video settings even in safe mode and yes i have force verified.
Lt. Commander
# 2 update
06-07-2011, 02:17 PM
I just noticed that at the load up screen no mirror files appear on Force verify so all files are there and not corrupt. However, When you have the load screen first its Cryptic then switches to ATARI, the bar at the bottom stops moving at 80 percent of the load screen unless i click it and then it goes into screen where teh graphic problems start to occur. If i do not click the mouse button the ATARI screen it just sits there forever and does nothing and top left Corner next to Star Trek online says (Star Trek Online (not responding). Then it eventually does.but with major graphics issues.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-08-2011, 03:31 AM
Problem solved done the OPPOSITE of what the tech at Atari said, i did not load in Safe Mode and it works just fine.