Lt. Commander
# 11
06-02-2011, 04:44 AM
All I can say is keep trying because when you die he does not heal. Try get him from behind and expose him. Bloody hard fight though took me awile too.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-02-2011, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyron_Jara
All I can say is keep trying because when you die he does not heal. Try get him from behind and expose him. Bloody hard fight though took me awile too.
Whom are you talking about? The bosses in these missions are not hard to tank...especially if you are a sci, or a tac.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-07-2011, 05:42 AM
I tried it a few times then got fed up and wanted to complete it... ...so I cheated... but a win is a win and the 1st place trophy was worth it
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-07-2011, 01:53 PM
As an engineer (and borg), the first place contender is impossible at Lt General, even with the Sword of Kahless. It IS true, he punches right through any shield you have, while it seems that you need to knock his shield down (I noticed that in the 2nd place battle as well). Using the (useless) Borg Neural Blast, doesn't seem to slow him down, and you are not allowed to heal in any manner. I even went so far as to put a shield generator down behind a cover shield before starting the fight, and he went right to it and 2 hit it to oblivion, then proceeded to tire himself out whooping my butt.

I've tried getting behind him, I've tried other weapons (mk XI Bat'leth, Lirpa and Falchion), nothing seems to help with this clown. Whoever said he doesn't heal is quite mistaken... while his shield doen't go back up, his health certainly does.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Oh, and not to nitpick... but he also seems to be able to hit you from behind, AND while he's on the ground. I just finished (lost) a fight where I had him practically in perpetual stun, and he still beat me pretty handidly.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-07-2011, 02:43 PM
I finally beat him by cheating. When you die and respawn there is a couple of seconds where you can use powers. I called a seeker drone and that's finally how I was able to defeat him.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-08-2011, 10:13 AM
And you can lay down turrets and shield and health regens before you contact the referee to start the match
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-08-2011, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawz786 View Post
And you can lay down turrets and shield and health regens before you contact the referee to start the match
Which I wish I would have thought of, basing the difficulty on the difficulty of round 2, I had hoped, just dropping a medical generator would be enough... clearly it wasn't, next time around, I would drop the whole arsenal

EDIT: Cause my smiley didn't work the first time :p
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-09-2011, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkshadow9498
Which I wish I would have thought of, basing the difficulty on the difficulty of round 2, I had hoped, just dropping a medical generator would be enough... clearly it wasn't, next time around, I would drop the whole arsenal

EDIT: Cause my smiley didn't work the first time :p
lol,

and good luck