Lt. Commander
# 11
06-08-2011, 10:06 PM
I actually bought the Vorcha skin a while ago, IMO, it was cool looking, and since it was the only one for the Klingons, I figured wth and got it on one of the 50% off sales they had. Worth the 80 tokens (normally 160).
Yeah, I agree, if there was more, I'd surely buy more.
Not really interested in the bridges, tho. They're cool and all, but I'll rarely be there except to retake a mission on occasion.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Id buy c store stuff for the kdf. I got the Vor'cha skin, don't really like but. Already had the boff, got the targ just because. So yeah if they put some cool stuff on there I'm down for it. At this point I'm fine with not getting cosmetics for free. I'd love the coat. And a real cape, I'm a Klingon! not a beetle!
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-08-2011, 11:12 PM
I bought all the C-store stuff for the KDF ages, ago.

However, instead of buying C-store stuff, I'm adding my KDF contribution in making one heck of a Foundry mission that would want people to play a Klingon.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-09-2011, 04:12 AM
Hm. Maybe I should really by all those KDF bridge packs. Though I find them pretty useless...
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-09-2011, 05:12 AM
To date, I have bought nearly everything in the C-Store. The only things I haven't bought yet are the new Jupiter Uniforms, and the LG KDF ships.

I haven't bought the LG KDF ships for one simple reason, I only have one KDF LG (a Sci), and the ship i wanted for him I got via the LG Ship Token (the Veranus Fleet Support Vessel).

When I get my other two KDF toons (Tac & Eng) up to LG, I'm going to use their LG tokens for the B'Rel Retrofit and the Marauder Patrol Cruiser, respectively. Then, I'll buy the Garumba Siege Destroyer for my Tac, and the Kar'Fi Battle Carrier for my Eng.

Basically, once I have LGs of all careers, I'm going to make darn sure I have access to all the Retrofits appropriate to them.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-09-2011, 05:39 AM
The KDF cstore looks like a soviet era luxury store. I pretty much have everything which is not much.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-09-2011, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
didn't want to fork out for the KDF 20th century formal wear, did you?
I did. It's basically a big lobster bib and crab hammer for eating things in the 20th century LIKE a klingon.

I also bought the T5 K'Tinga. I didn't buy the new bat'leth with particle effects since I can just craft that. But I am eagerly awaiting a chance to buy the new Nausicaan hair package and dom jot table for my garumba.
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-09-2011, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoav160 View Post
The KDF cstore looks like a soviet era luxury store. I pretty much have everything which is not much.
TP not included. Gotta stand in line like the rest of comrade!