Lt. Commander
# 1 Custom Duty Officers
06-09-2011, 02:31 PM
Ok, so I'm not sure whether to go art or C-store forum here but as I'm aiming at the designery types I figured this made sense.

Given that Duty Officers are one off art pieces what are the odds we could purchase via C-Store, a once per account transaction that allowed us to submit our photo to be generated into a Duty Officer that would then be added to the existing thousands in games, probably at a common level.

Just a thought
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Looking at your avi pic, I think you're already gonna have a DOFF that looks like you.

Ok, seriously, it's a creative idea. I like it on those merits. Not sure if they can actually do something like that. But it's a very cool idea.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-10-2011, 03:07 PM
Cool idea! It's not something we are considering right now, but I still like the idea.

Hopefully I'll be able to sneak in a few unique easter eggs into the Doff system before it launches.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-10-2011, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
Cool idea! It's not something we are considering right now, but I still like the idea.

Hopefully I'll be able to sneak in a few unique easter eggs into the Doff system before it launches.
Thanks :-) I would suspect it to carry a decent price tag as human time would be required but figured it could be fun to try.