Lt. Commander
# 1 Everything Old is New
06-06-2011, 04:30 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with this? When you get the the first group in the second part of the mission, it used to be easy and possible to sneak past them, but NOW, no matter what I try to do they ALWAYS see me once I get to the next hallway, it's as if they are alerted to me getting to the hallway, like a trigger, cause none of them are even ever looking at me when i get there, my timing is always right and I've even tried sneaking to it AND leaving my crew behind and crossing alone. I think this is a bug, unless they've completely changed the way you do this now (I'm talking about the group with the one guard that walks back and forth from time to time)
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-07-2011, 07:46 AM
Yes, I am getting that problem. Also, the Lt. simply attacks without the old option of fooling her with the switched uniform option. When taking the lift up, it says I completed the optional objective, but the accolade does not display.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-15-2011, 08:58 AM
I've run it twice for awards, and both times they were on me without blinking.

I'm guessing maybe a tac officer with a stealth kit may be able to pull it off, but then your BOFFs are going to get them started.