Lt. Commander
# 11
06-15-2011, 10:39 AM
My Greys, They haven't abducted any Terrans in two centuries, and they won't confirm or deny their "activities" on other planets. They do have Telepathy and telekiniesis abilities, but can communicate with the non-telepathic easily enough.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-15-2011, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
@ VulcanPhscyo: Are your Recticulans the same or similar to a Grey?

It just sounds like the old conspiracy theory of Grey aliens abducting humans to do experiments on , so I was just wondering if that was what you were going for. If so, then I guess my Primary is a really tall Recticulan.
They are indeed inspired by the greys Specifically the abduction account of Antonio Villas Boas, which I can't post here due to it's somewhat risque nature, but it had the most fascinating description of a 'grey/human hybrid' And I decided to make a character based on that. From there, I filled in the rest with all the common bits of the greys, and there we had them.

So Beta Recticulans are part grey, part human. You can't quite see it in the pic I provided, but by god is there an uncanny valley in effect with her, and it's awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-15-2011, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
My Greys, They haven't abducted any Terrans in two centuries, and they won't confirm or deny their "activities" on other planets. They do have Telepathy and telekiniesis abilities, but can communicate with the non-telepathic easily enough.
Awesome. Our lil' buddies with their skinny grey asses

I should be slapped for mixing franchises but I've done it before and I gotta have an asgard on board. As far as we know, the 'greys' were Quark, Nog and Rom!