Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Lt. Commander
I was just minding my own business grinding away pitiful amounts of 10 diplomatic xp per mission when I noticed something VERY peculiar during one mission. It was one of the "scan carnivorous plants" ones. This is what I saw: http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6237/teveni.png

It might be a good idea to check through the missions to make sure only the correct interact object models are displayed, because this was very... I don't know, "what is this I don't even"?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-12-2011, 06:53 PM
This isn't the first time this has been seen, although it hasn't been reported in a while. Probably should have posted this in the bugs forum so it can get the proper attention anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-17-2011, 02:08 AM
Ah, thank you. I hope a mod can please move this to the correct sub-forum, then.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-17-2011, 02:35 AM
I think actually each "bugged" missions needs seperate reporting, as they don't have a way to conclude on other missions. So everytime you see this, file a bug report. At some point, the mission will probably be fixed or removed. (I think it's the latter actually.)