Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
Hi all.

My mission will be up for Beta Testing this weekend. There is still allot of work to do, However I need to decide on a few things to change or fix and require feedback before I can Implement them.

“The Chimes At Midnight” By Filbones
TITLE : The Chimes At Midnight
AUTHOR : Filbones
CODE : ST:HK4N7W625
LEVEL : ANY
LOCATION : Earth Space Dock [Best to be picked up in Sector Space.]
LENGTH : At least 45 minutes. Optional may exstend to 1.5 hours
TAGS : FED DIP COM KDF RPG
DESCRIPTION : You are the only one who can restore balance to the quadrant and not only save the race and culture of an enemy, but restore power to the organizations and ideals you have been involved with your entire life. With all the forces against you, the only option is to prevail.
[MissionInfo]Earth Space Dock - Sol System - Sirius Sector Block[/MissionInfo]
[OOC]Not Polished. Published for beta testing. To Be Released in July.[/OOC]

LINKS
Trailers and Teasers
CURRENT HOLODECK TEASER
TRIBBLE 1st EPISODE TRAILER
TRIBBLE TEASER
TRIBBLE SERIES - STARBASEUGC ADVERTISMENT
TRIBBLE 1st EPISODE - STARBASEUGC ADVERTISMENT

BACKGROUND: This mission started as a popular mission called Mysterious Grace. Popular because of its comedic value and Easter Eggs. Some of which where, find the ESD tailor on each map and make the Orion Ensign dance. It later became Can't Keep A New Suit clean which was about a captain who goes to allot of trouble to pick up a new suit and by the end of the episode needs a new one.

After Triggers reached Tribble this mission was redeveloped to include the original Mysterious Grace, The Fun House, The Return and Can't Keep A New Suit Clean in a 3 part series. Under the title The Chimes At Midnight series included the three titles, Can't Keep A New Suit Clean, All Warriors Are Cold Warriors and Shall We Not Revenge! The last one was never published and many players are still to see the extent of any resolution or climax.

The Holodeck version of The Chimes At Midnight, encompasses all of the previous. It is a Feature type episode and has a single story as well as an ending that sets up my series. It also references a mission I had up in the 2nd day of foundry launch, The Funhouse. It has been asked that I republish it. I have remastered it and it will be available on the official launch of The Chimes At Midnight on the 1st of July. I'm dying to get this mission published so I can start working on my other missions that have not seen the light of day.

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU!
The current mission published on Tribble is a draft and I'm asking for your help in making it a final draft. There are plot holes and design flaws that I'm aware of, as well as many spelling mistakes. All feedback is welcome and please refresh my memory on what I may be missing or forgot when working in the foundry. Also if you'd like to reference or recommend Cannon or design flaws, they are most welcome. Finally if you'd just like to rant and rave about how crap it is, please do so, but explain why. Other wise expect a PM towards why my mission didn't reach your expectation, because that knowledge is the most valuable to a foundry author.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY LABOUR OF LOVE
PLEASE ENJOY MY LABOUR OF LOVE

WARNING; IF YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO LIKES A FINISHED PRODUCT DO NOT PLAY MY MISSION YET