Lt. Commander
# 1 Obtaining items from CStore
06-19-2011, 01:07 AM
Last night I purchased the game, and went into the C store and got the "free" items. I went to put on one of the uniforms, but can't find any of the stuff I got from C-store

I assumed it would be in my inventory, but nothing new showed up there - I asked for help on the chat and was told to go to the tailor - but all I could find there was something about changing the appearance of my head...

Am I looking the wrong places?

Thanx

Dennis
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-19-2011, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Instgtr View Post
Last night I purchased the game, and went into the C store and got the "free" items. I went to put on one of the uniforms, but can't find any of the stuff I got from C-store

I assumed it would be in my inventory, but nothing new showed up there - I asked for help on the chat and was told to go to the tailor - but all I could find there was something about changing the appearance of my head...

Am I looking the wrong places?

Thanx

Dennis
when you go in to the tailor, the first option will be your head. in the bottom right corner, there should be a "next" button. the next screen will be body shaping. hit next again, and then hit advanced if you have to, and you're on uniforms. the drop down menus should have all you need.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-19-2011, 11:53 AM
Thx - This worked perfectly!!1
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-19-2011, 12:24 PM
Np, glad to help.