Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
04-14-2011, 07:50 PM
I have a friend whom I referred (and for whom I purchased the retail game as a christmas gift). I referred him using a buddy key, he added his retail key two days later (enabling me to receive the Holographic tribble) and then purchased a lifetime sub a few days after that. That was about two weeks ago, however... I have yet to receive the Photonic bridge officer candidate...

It hasn't shown up in my "Assignments" pool, nor do I see it in the C-Store "Special Unlocks"...

If I'm reading the situation correctly, I need to wait until his 10-day buddy key and 30-day retail days have passed first, yes? i.e. the lifetime sub hasn't kicked in yet...? Is that why I can't find this photonic boff?
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-14-2011, 10:44 PM
I didn't even get the Tribble. My friend used the buddy key, the same day bought the Lifetime Sub. That was January.

I haven't even been pinged as his "recruiter". I submmitted a ticket to which Atari simply pointed me to the "recruitment rules" page. My reply that better explained what happened...unanswered.

I signed my friend up to play along side me, not for the special items, but it would be nice to get them for doing it.
Lt. Commander
# 13 Same Here
06-19-2011, 06:58 PM
Had bought my Girlfriend the lifetime special they have :

http://www.startrekonline.com/lifetime

i had mine sence beta, any ideras as to y no body seeing the BO? is been 2 months all i got is the tribble and no BO .....Can we have Some input from Cryptic on this