Lt. Commander
# 321
06-20-2011, 02:10 PM
Hmmm.....anybody find any current news when the Enterprise F will be in game or at least what the current status is?
Lt. Commander
# 322
06-21-2011, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strome
Hmmm.....anybody find any current news when the Enterprise F will be in game or at least what the current status is?
current status is 'they're working on it" and actually, the next dev diary is supposed to be coming soon
according to priorty one though, dstahl said they would give us a poll that have us choose what name the Enterprise-F's class, coming in a month or so, from when the interview was (great )
in addition, he mentioned that while the current look would be the default look, they will be variants for it as well, though what kind were not specificed, as far as i heard (sweet! )

EDIT: The new dev diary's out! here's the link: http://www.startrekonline.com/node/2492
Lt. Commander
# 323
06-22-2011, 08:40 AM
I liked the new dev diary. I was tempted to start a "new" topic about it, but you got the link here so I dunno, a new one might be too redundant?

Anyways, I dug the new dev diary on the continued saga of developing the F.

Thanks for the devs for sharing the process. It's fascinating to read. And it's getting me pretty excited about the ship.

And the ship continues to be something I want to fly!

As far as promotions go, this one's working on me pretty well. So you know, feedback that dev team.