Lt. Commander
# 1 Any active Fleets out there?
06-22-2011, 05:01 PM
Log in after a few months of a break to find that the Fleet I was in has more or less vanished. At launch I started with a group of long time guildies/friends and we made a Klingon Fleet and made it a while. At some point they all left, think Star Trek was just not for them. At any rate with no one to game on with in that faction I moved to my Fed and tried to find a fleet there.

After some time I landed in a fleet full of great peeps and had an awesome time, now I take a break from STO for a new game, then a break from gaming all together and come back to STO to find the fed Fleet I was in has vanished and is bleeding members off. So here I am again looking for a new home.

I have 2 VAs Eng and Tac, and one each maxed on the Klingon side. I have a normal play time of 1am-4am central time though that schedule is a bit off lately for some real world things. Hope to get some STFs done, Still need to do them all and I need my borg parts as well! and of course all future content. PVP used to be a main focus for me but of late I am looking to just enjoy the game more than a min/max grind fest to pwn the other side.

In short I am looking for a great group of gamers that play at my time, love the game, enjoy talking Trek and loves scifi.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-22-2011, 10:24 PM
Hi and welcome back to STO

I would like to refer you to 12th Fleet. We are extremly active and loads of fun.

There is too much to put into words so Ill just give you the site.

http://12th-fleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-22-2011, 11:27 PM
If you are over 30 then we may be the fleet for you!! We are old but we are a fun group of people. Every night from 8:00-1:00 est I have not seen less than 5 on and an average night we have 9. Tonight we had 12 so we are getting better but I still find the weekends hit or miss. If the weather is good everyone is off with the families lol there are 37 of us in less than 3 mints and we all have 3 things in common, we are all old, we like all aspects of the game and we all love star trek!

I can say that we are super social and everyone will know you by name and no one will get lost in this fleet! We come on sometimes just to chat and vent is filled with stewie throwing in Kahn quotes and Jeff doing cheesy Checkov lines. We like everything star trek and we would even watch Voyager if we had to

Check out our two videos and tell us we are not fun!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/stewie17.../0/Azxxtz5rT2A

http://youtu.be/UVq8zhTGDoc

Talk to you!
Lt. Commander
# 4 Welcome back !!
06-22-2011, 11:29 PM
We're doing STF's ALOT Check if our fleet suits your need. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact me here og ingame @Thiil

- Omega Particles - is a Star Trek Online Fleet.
We got a forum, a Facebook site and a TeamSpeak 3 server
We're a very social fleet and we enjoy each others company alot

We're recruiting EU time zone players

We want players that are:
-> EU Time zone active
-> Helpfull and social
-> Teamworking
-> Willing to be a part of the fleet
-> 16+ of age

If u want to know more, go to Our Facebook Page
If u want to apply for becoming a member, send a mail to omegaparticles@gmail.com
Use this template

Name :
Playing since :
TeamSpeak 3 knowledge :
Characters in Federation Faction :
Characters in Klingon Faction :
Which faction do you want to join ? (Both is also an option) :
Favorite career (Tac,sci,eng) :
Special Task Force experience :

Looking forward to hear from you
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-23-2011, 08:53 AM
You might look at the UFP. We are a worldwide fleet with members on at various times of the day and night. While I haven't been up at that time, it can't hurt for you to take a tour and see if any of our current players do. We have both Federation and Klingon factions, so that should work well for you. I hope you'll visit our website and forums. I think you'll be glad you did. Don't forget to tell 'em Stormy sent ya.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-23-2011, 10:38 AM
Just to add a quick note to what Stormy above me wrote, the UFP has been around for over 9 years and is very well established and maintained, so there'd be no concern of us disappearing if you decide to take a break again - www.ufplanets.com
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-23-2011, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igax View Post
Log in after a few months of a break to find that the Fleet I was in has more or less vanished. At launch I started with a group of long time guildies/friends and we made a Klingon Fleet and made it a while. At some point they all left, think Star Trek was just not for them. At any rate with no one to game on with in that faction I moved to my Fed and tried to find a fleet there.

After some time I landed in a fleet full of great peeps and had an awesome time, now I take a break from STO for a new game, then a break from gaming all together and come back to STO to find the fed Fleet I was in has vanished and is bleeding members off. So here I am again looking for a new home.

I have 2 VAs Eng and Tac, and one each maxed on the Klingon side. I have a normal play time of 1am-4am central time though that schedule is a bit off lately for some real world things. Hope to get some STFs done, Still need to do them all and I need my borg parts as well! and of course all future content. PVP used to be a main focus for me but of late I am looking to just enjoy the game more than a min/max grind fest to pwn the other side.

In short I am looking for a great group of gamers that play at my time, love the game, enjoy talking Trek and loves scifi.
Hello,
We are recruiting for Liberty fleet. We are not too big and not small but just about the right size. We focus on member satisfaction as “priority”. We value each and every member of our fleet and we are not a typical “corporate entity” kind of fleet with clueless organization and zero membership satisfaction.
We do have an active RP department as well as Foundry events/STFs/PvPs/PvE and many other fleet enhancing events. Our organization structure provides constant support to members 24/7 so all members from different time zones worldwide are welcome to the fleet. We enjoy the diversity and truly try to keep our members happy. We hope that you will find a “home” fleet with us here at Liberty fleet.

PM me for a hassle free invitation

Sam Nun@2007-2007
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-23-2011, 01:38 PM
Yes there are.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-23-2011, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanNewBoy View Post
Yes there are.
Indeed.

Thanks all, find someplace to give a try though. Thanks one and all for the offers.