Lt. Commander
With my edition it says that I have the Khan style uniforms available for free. However when I go to equip them it says that I can't afford them. What is the issue, I have 500 Atari tokens. Do I need Energy points or whatever they are, and if so, where do I get them?

And are the other perks that came along with the Deluxe edition available or do I need to do something special to unlock them?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-22-2011, 07:30 PM
you have to "unlock" your uniforms by activating them in the C-store. you shouldnt have to payt for them but the game wont register you as owning it (i'll say you have to buy it) until you do this.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-22-2011, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalstarX View Post
With my edition it says that I have the Khan style uniforms available for free. However when I go to equip them it says that I can't afford them. What is the issue, I have 500 Atari tokens. Do I need Energy points or whatever they are, and if so, where do I get them?
Yes, in order to purchase costume changes, you need energy credits. You can get them by selling items you don't need to a vendor or on the exchange. As you do missions, you'll get plenty of items that you won't want, and you can sell them for energy credits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalstarX View Post
And are the other perks that came along with the Deluxe edition available or do I need to do something special to unlock them?
  • TOS Uniform Set (in-game item): 3 Uniforms from the Original series (blue, red, yellow)
  • Joined Trill: Play as a Joined Trill. Joined Trill come with a symbiote that grants you several lifetimes of experience. The "Joined" species trait grants you a bonus to 5 skills.
  • Exclusive “KHAAAN!” Emote (in-game item): An unforgettable moment from the second Star Trek Film. This exclusive emote allows players to relive Kirk’s unforgettable moment of fury, with the timeless cry… "KHAAAN!"
  • Exclusive Klingon Blood Wine Toast Emote (in-game item):Raise a glass like a Klingon! Greet and interact with other players with an exclusive Klingon gesture -the blood wine toast.
  • Unique Registry Prefix (in-game item): Give your ship the coveted NX prefix, seen only on a handful of elite Starfleet vessels like the Defiant, 22nd century Enterprise, and Prometheus."
  • Unique Ship Item (in-game item): Automated Defense Battery. This Tactical Module that grants any ship a passive 360 arc attack power with a short range.

For most of those, you will need to "Claim Free Item" in the C-store once. Items such as the Automated Defense Battery will need to be claimed for each character. Titles, uniforms, and emotes should be unlocked after you "claim free item" the first time.

You can, of course, purchase other items with your atari tokens if you want. But the above listed is what comes with the Deluxe Edition.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-22-2011, 08:30 PM
You need to go to the C-Store in-game, and go to the Special Unlocks tab and claim all the perks that you got from the Deluxe Edition. If you need help in-game, msg me @hookan91.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-22-2011, 11:19 PM
And, since no one has mentioned it, to access the C-store in-game you click on the downward pointing triangle that is in the bottom right corner of the mini-map ( the upper right group of icons on your UI), and select "Visit the C-Store" from the drop-down list.

Welcome to the game!