Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-04-2011, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IeyasuT
The thing to remember is that the TWoK uniform we have now was only supposed to be a promotional giveaway with the TOS Blu-Rays. I think that's why what we have now seems so half-a$$ed. I expect that before too long a bundle pack with many of the numerous TWoK uniforms and variants will pop up on the c-store. That's one c-store item I'll grab up pretty quick.
As will I...after of course we see some bling and other shinies for my KDF toon.....
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-06-2011, 01:37 AM
It's funny, no one seems to remember that the outside half of the Admiral rank WoK uniform has a thin line of gold just inside the black bordering. Also, I'd have to log on to check, but there's a belt-loop on the back of the jacket that I'm fairly sure that our current WoK uniform is missing.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-11-2011, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marika_Oniki
It's funny, no one seems to remember that the outside half of the Admiral rank WoK uniform has a thin line of gold just inside the black bordering. Also, I'd have to log on to check, but there's a belt-loop on the back of the jacket that I'm fairly sure that our current WoK uniform is missing.
Uh...I remember something like that but......nobody asked me.... There are plenty of sites dedicated to the movie costumes....some are good and some are not so good....
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-14-2011, 10:04 AM
Is there a STO uniform guide so you can setup your Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan uniform via customisation options, same as in movies?

NVM

Found this awesom site

http://www.3rdfleet.com/forum/showth...o-Canon-Colors
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-23-2011, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp_Core
Is there a STO uniform guide so you can setup your Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan uniform via customisation options, same as in movies?

NVM

Found this awesom site

http://www.3rdfleet.com/forum/showth...o-Canon-Colors
best site ever. thanks for the find!