Lt. Commander
# 61
06-23-2011, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post

Thats a ton what has to do with it. We all remember PvP in those early days where it was more about positioning than about ability stacking. But at Tier 5 abilities matters more than anything in this game. You need to stack resistances or you need to stack heals to survive. Or you stack attack buffs as a Tactical captain.

Maybe thats the heart of the matter. Really, STO PVP is just not fun anymore. In all honesty, I barely have it in me to even rant anymore. Its just that unfun.
Early PvP was about the ability to stack as much offensive powers as possible tacs were so Op'd with Beta Stacking, BTXS stacking, CSV broken. IMHO the game has swung to far to the other extreme.
Lt. Commander
# 62
06-23-2011, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
Early PvP was about the ability to stack as much offensive powers as possible tacs were so Op'd with Beta Stacking, BTXS stacking, CSV broken. IMHO the game has swung to far to the other extreme.
Back after STO launched, yes. But PvP was a different story in those lower tiers.
Lt. Commander
# 63
06-23-2011, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Back after STO launched, yes. But PvP was a different story in those lower tiers.

I misunderstood you, I took early PvP to mean Early in the game's life not lower level.