Lt. Commander
# 21
06-22-2011, 10:16 AM
Actually!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerRock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suricata View Post
Am I allowed to recreate my ship tier chart thread that was merged with my star chart thread? Although I know its kind of a mix between spidermitchs and Blayydes charts, if so it might be a good sticky?
Suricata and Blackavaar: Your guides about looks, design and such would be ideal for the Art of STO forums! If you like, we can totally find a way to put them there, as this is directly related to one another.
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-22-2011, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
Actually!
Suricata and Blackavaar: Your guides about looks, design and such would be ideal for the Art of STO forums! If you like, we can totally find a way to put them there, as this is directly related to one another.
I'm actually working on a brand new ship tier chart (has klingon/starfleet on same chart) at this very moment which I'm hoping to have ready this weekend, I can make a thread for it this weekend and then you can just place it where you feel is appropriate. I'll be editing my Starchart thread to remove the ship chart information in it, since it's a bit confusing how it is now. :-)
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-22-2011, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suricata View Post
I'm actually working on a brand new ship tier chart (has klingon/starfleet on same chart) at this very moment which I'm hoping to have ready this weekend, I can make a thread for it this weekend and then you can just place it where you feel is appropriate. I'll be editing my Starchart thread to remove the ship chart information in it, since it's a bit confusing how it is now. :-)
I'm eager to see the new chart. I know it is going to be totally awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-23-2011, 06:34 PM
Neat! Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-23-2011, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
Neat! Thank you.
Why havn't you guys hired her yet?
Closed Thread