# 11
06-23-2011, 06:47 AM
Captain PvP was always my fav
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-23-2011, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectreofwar View Post
I've recently re-entered PvP at lower levels (currently PvPing in the Lt Cmdr and Cmdr brackets) and I'm noticing a lack of coordination, most prevalent on the KDF side of things (since I'm playing Feddies), but also present on the Starfleet side….

2. Team up.
It surprises me how long I will be in a match beofre I finally stop waiting and just group my team up myself. I've been a latecomer to a match and found all my allies hadn't even bothered to group up before being engaged; …

3. Coordinate.
….If you can heal and don't need the healing yourself, heal someone who needs it….. Also, FOCUS FIRE. ….

Hi all

Very funny, because I just thought about to start a threat like that:

I've recently entered PvP at VA level and I'm noticing a lack of coordination, at least on the FED side. I've been a latecomer to several matches and found all my allies hadn't even teamed up before being engaged. Furthermore, I have the impression that the cross-healing rate is much lower than at lower tiers (which is no wonder if you don’t team up) and I expected much better coordination in focus fire.

Could it be that much FED players starts playing PvP not before the VA level?

I am doing mostly pug PvP and I was very happy in the beginning about the much higher frequency of PvP at VA level. But my opinion so fare: there is much more fun in lower level space PvP. The few numbers of ground VA PvP have been fun so far. Apart from the other reasons the fact that space PvP ends up to 90% in a spam, faw and scramble sensor disaster, garnished with one strike kills by decloaking Klingons is reducing the VA space PvP fun.

Welan
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-23-2011, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welan

I've recently entered PvP at VA level and I'm noticing a lack of coordination, at least on the FED side. I've been a latecomer to several matches and found all my allies hadn't even teamed up before being engaged. Furthermore, I have the impression that the cross-healing rate is much lower than at lower tiers (which is no wonder if you don’t team up) and I expected much better coordination in focus fire.

This is very true when I switch back and forth from Fed to KDF I notice 99% I get invited to a team on KDF side, fed side it is 50% and yet for some reason KDF is OP'd
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-24-2011, 02:29 AM
hahaha, yeah fed pugs suck at teamwork most of the time.