Lt. Commander
1. I'm wondering if there are federation missions that can reward accolades with passive skills?

2. Maybe not necessarily in the reward for the mission, but maybe in the actions that you perform, that you indirectly get the accolade skill passives?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-25-2011, 06:56 AM
Beyond the already-present deal/take damage type and faction kill accolades and their associated passive buffs?

What did you have in mind?
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-25-2011, 08:06 AM
im just curious what there is available for missions other killing or being killed or crafting. im trying to rack up as many passives & accolades as i can get.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-25-2011, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daemonrebel
im just curious what there is available for missions other killing or being killed or crafting. im trying to rack up as many passives & accolades as i can get.
it's just damage, kill and take at the moment
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-25-2011, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohort View Post
it's just damage, kill and take at the moment
Just damage, kill, and what was that? "Take"? What did you mean by the last part?
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-25-2011, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Just damage, kill, and what was that? "Take"? What did you mean by the last part?
I've racked up a long list of accolades just by playing, you get them for dealing damage, you get them for taking damage, for killing X number of X enemy, for finding odd little things (like the mother Horta) in missions. Grinding Diplo XP will get you "Diplomatic" answers for certain NPC conversations (kind of a passive).
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-25-2011, 11:18 AM
thanks for the info dude. I appreciate it.

I also wanted to add this guild to accolades that I found through a recent google search.
Guide: Accolades
http://www.stowiki.org/Guide:_Accolades
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-25-2011, 11:53 AM
Quote:
take x damage space/ground
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-26-2011, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamma. View Post
I've racked up a long list of accolades just by playing, you get them for dealing damage, you get them for taking damage, for killing X number of X enemy, for finding odd little things (like the mother Horta) in missions. Grinding Diplo XP will get you "Diplomatic" answers for certain NPC conversations (kind of a passive).
This is the best strategy I devised.

I wasn't able to go on this link the day i made this post, but now it's available. I think the site was down for maintenance or something.

Guide: Accolades
http://www.stowiki.org/Guide:_Accolades

Basically, on that site there's a chart that lists a whole bunch of different missions that you can do to earn accolades.

Look closely at the bottom of the chart and you'll see a #2 with description that says if the mission has a 2 next to it, that the mission scales with level!

My main toon is a Fed, so these missions that I'm listing for you are going to be the obvious choices to repeat over and over to get the best xp for grinding and racking up accolades.

Fyi, "Stranded in Space" (Orion Front), "Night of the Comet" (Devidian Front), & "Cold Call" (Breen Front) scale with level! >:-)

I thought I would return the favor from you guys being nice and helping me along.