Lt. Commander
# 1 Second Star To Right
07-27-2010, 02:16 PM
My Game just froze at loading and i got kicked back to sector space after being disconnected, now i cant enter the alhena system, I have just taken over the Fed shiop. killed the captain and got the codes. Now where do i go...What am i supposed to do now since i cant get back in the syatem? Do i ngo someplace else, I'm on the part "Seeking a path to glory"art of the quest. thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-28-2010, 05:52 AM
I had the same on the Tribble test server. Only choice is to drop the mission and replay it, only then will you be allowed back into the Athena system. You have to warp to Mars I believe, so only possibility to do that is from the Athena system with the raiders.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-28-2010, 06:31 AM
Thanks for the info. Ya just like you said I had to drop it, going through that ship took like an hour, so doing it again took like around 2 hours jusst for that single part, but that was the only way back in. drop and redo.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Not the best mission
06-26-2011, 07:25 AM
When you successfully complete the mission it acts as though you failed it advising you to retreat because the fed's are not going to give you an honorable death. Then once out you have the option to continue Hit and Run which again indicates that you failed the mission. Only if you go in to drop the mission will you notice that it is actually completed.