Lt. Commander
# 11
06-27-2011, 08:38 AM
I'm not sure if you can try existing c-store ships out on tribble if you don't have them unlocked on your account (I'm sure someone knowledgeable will enlighten us shortly) but you can usually try out new c-store ships on tribble before they go live and hit holodeck.

What you can do though, is copy over your char from holodeck to tribble before you use your LG ship token and then purchase one of the LG ships with your ship token. Try it out, then delete your char off of tribble, re-copy him and purchase a different LG ship to try and repeat until you are happy with which one to pick on your live char.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-27-2011, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsBody
I'm not sure if you can try existing c-store ships out on tribble if you don't have them unlocked on your account (I'm sure someone knowledgeable will enlighten us shortly) but you can usually try out new c-store ships on tribble before they go live and hit holodeck.

What you can do though, is copy over your char from holodeck to tribble before you use your LG ship token and then purchase one of the LG ships with your ship token. Try it out, then delete your char off of tribble, re-copy him and purchase a different LG ship to try and repeat until you are happy with which one to pick on your live char.
This is an excellent idea, thanks very much!