Lt. Commander
I have been playing with the new ground combat system on tribble and so far i love it! that being said i think there needs to be a few changes to make it more viable. the att buttons are already assigned to the mouse, so why are they the 1,2,3 hotkeys in my tray? it is much easier to reach up and hit the 1-4 buttons with my left hand then it is to hit the 5-0 keys. can we get our mouse att's seperated so that i can use 1-3 for my powers and have my favorites close and easy to use? or perhaps some kind of quick pop up and scroll function for powers? just a couple of ideas. once again thank you for the ground revamp!
Lt. Commander
# 2 hey
06-28-2011, 08:11 PM
There are new hotkeys assignable in Shooter mode (maybe in RPG mode, too?) -- the defaults are: 'r', and 't'.

These keys will either move the 3 selections up (from bar 1 through 3, then starting back at 1) or to the right-hand side of your tray (the only thing I noticed when I played, was that it was seemingly impossible to get them to highlight option #10 lol). I'm hoping when they open spots 11, and 12, that the 3 selections will hit 10, 11, and 12; that would make sense, when that happens.

In any event, you should be able to access 27 commands with the buttons on your mouse, or w/ only the 1-2-3 keys on your keyboard. (possibly only 18 commands w/ the mouse, depending on your device).

You can rebind keys in the options -> keybinds section.

Hope that helps a bit.

Regards.
Lt. Commander
# 3 thanks
06-28-2011, 09:23 PM
thanks for the info, i will try that out