Lt. Commander
# 11
06-20-2011, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetzaal
This attitude is bankrupting the klingon empire. Please, keep it up. :p

Now, I need to untwist my underpants.
Yep killed this guy tons whats up Quetzaa.Was thinking of not really coming back but seen I had so many parts from all those ships of yours I blew up that I could easyly just build a whole new one for me...oh wait thats crafting? Ok then Im ok with crafting.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-20-2011, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synacus View Post
Yep killed this guy tons whats up Quetzaa.Was thinking of not really coming back but seen I had so many parts from all those ships of yours I blew up that I could easyly just build a whole new one for me...oh wait thats crafting? Ok then Im ok with crafting.
If I was a klingon 'I would kill you where you stand', but I'm not. I'm lowering my shields as a sign of friendship. Umm...don't shoot, ok?
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-20-2011, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetzaal
If I was a klingon 'I would kill you where you stand', but I'm not. I'm lowering my shields as a sign of friendship. Umm...don't shoot, ok?
haha , hey wheres Ninjaboy? he doesn't even show up to welcome me back? Well guess i'll just have to take those free torps he was always tring to give me , wait come to think of it he might have been shooting at me....
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-20-2011, 05:32 PM
Welcome back brother, may Gre'thor be paved with the ashes of your enemies and its streets run with their blood!
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-21-2011, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash-Brewster View Post
Welcome back brother, may Gre'thor be paved with the ashes of your enemies and its streets run with their blood!
Hoch jaghpu'Daj HoHbogh SuvwI' yIvup(Pity the warrior that kills all his enemies!)

Had a great night in ker'rat aftter getting lvl capped again.These cats from the new BoK(Blade not Blood of kahless)came in carriers rippen up feds...my skills arent up to where they once were so I just hid in thier bird of prey spawns and droped shields for them with my 1 2 and 3 cannon rapidfire.Was mad fun.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-22-2011, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synacus View Post
Hoch jaghpu'Daj HoHbogh SuvwI' yIvup(Pity the warrior that kills all his enemies!)

Had a great night in ker'rat aftter getting lvl capped again.These cats from the new BoK(Blade not Blood of kahless)came in carriers rippen up feds...my skills arent up to where they once were so I just hid in thier bird of prey spawns and droped shields for them with my 1 2 and 3 cannon rapidfire.Was mad fun.
Kerrat is sometimes mad fun...if you play as a KDF pilot...lol.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-28-2011, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
Kerrat is sometimes mad fun...if you play as a KDF pilot...lol.
Ya we had kerr'rat back in my day too.Its just habit for a old warrior like me to hunt out pvp.All tho I don't enjoy normal pvp maps anymore when you have burned thousands of ships it kinda loses it appeal.Ker'rat tho always seems to be fun.

Little update thanks to Q weekend(always been lucky in this game always said its better to be lucky than good) I have my ships 100% again best gear in the game that and three aegis parts a old war buddy gave me.Earned 250 marks or ermm elbems we call them now?Even heard from some old razor fleet buddies that was cool , think I still need to learn the game abit more tho before I make someone elses fleet look bad by mistake.
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-28-2011, 11:23 PM
just to nudge in, im back too, last chance for cryptic with season 4, so Blackheart is back in the fight, lets see them feds run like girls btw what happened to roach
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-28-2011, 11:30 PM
Roach got banned m8.

Welcome back
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-29-2011, 05:51 AM
Don't worry I will make you're death quick

Nothing better then hunting klinks and getting a cold one (beer) after.