Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
06-29-2011, 07:14 AM
Last I heard, no they weren't getting new uni options. And that all the new uni stuff we saw in production prior to this was just for NPCs. Kind of like the longcoat that KDF players have wanted for awhile.

Could be wrong, but so far that's how it's been on Tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-29-2011, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forresto View Post
Maybe, but Season 4 is coming out next week (possibly)
Where did you hear this? We haven't even had a Tribble Test Weekend yet.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-29-2011, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husnock01 View Post
July 7th has been the release date for Season 4 for awhile now. It could still be pushed back, but thats the date we've repeatedly been told, including the recent emails from Cryptic about the Q weekend. I'm guessing that the Tribble test weekend is a few days away now. That would make sense considering all of the previous test weekends have been just prior to the week the season hits the holodeck.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-29-2011, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husnock01 View Post
I'd like to know this too. There is also several new features they are still developing for ground 2.0 that haven't even made it to tribble yet.

I can't see this going live next week. I hope not. Things are going well, but it still needs some work and polish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrayl View Post
July 7th has been the release date for Season 4 for awhile now.
Hasn't that always been a tentative date? I don't remember them saying the date was set in stone, just that the date was the goal they were shooting for. Maybe they changed their minds. Source please?
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-29-2011, 08:58 AM
Q Reward Weekend promotion email (Sent June 23rd for me):

"Season 4 is scheduled for initialrelease on July 7, 2011 with additional updates arriving throughout the summer."

In addition to that, every single previous release date mentioned by Stahl has been, you guessed it, July 7th. It's still possible it might get pushed back, but thats where we're hearing it. It's been all over the forums for awhile now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grox View Post
Hasn't that always been a tentative date? I don't remember them saying the date was set in stone, just that the date was the goal they were shooting for. Maybe they changed their minds. Source please?
Of course it is subject to change, but that is the only date we have repeatedly been given. Forresto even posted '(possibly)'.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-29-2011, 08:59 AM
Quote:
July 7th has been the release date for Season 4 for awhile now. It could still be pushed back, but thats the date we've repeatedly been told, including the recent emails from Cryptic about the Q weekend. I'm guessing that the Tribble test weekend is a few days away now. That would make sense considering all of the previous test weekends have been just prior to the week the season hits the holodeck.
Well, if the release date is July 7th, then the test weekend would be this weekend (if one is being held). My guess is since we haven't heard about a "test weekend" yet, the Cryptic team either 1)has no plans for it, 2) have yet to announce it, or 3) have pushed back the Holodeck release because they're still going through the bug report list - theirs and the ones Tribble players have given them.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-29-2011, 09:02 AM
Quote:
"Season 4 is scheduled for initialrelease on July 7, 2011 with additional updates arriving throughout the summer."
Just checked and sure enough. Though I am going to go ahead and assume this isn't happening considering the state of tribble atm. Maybe someone from Cryptic will chime in with an update soon.
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-29-2011, 09:15 AM
Hopefully we'll know eiher way by the weekend.
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-29-2011, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
Im also a bit worried, what happened to that helmet that Mhighison showed a while back that was WIP. I hope this isnt all the Gorn get...it took so long for them to get the Gorn done, I was expecting more than just a reskin...with no face sliders or face options what so ever.
those helmets looked aweful, i'd rather see torphies of bones and teeth stuff that makes them look primitive and mean

but i'm sure we'll get some options, lets face it they dont realy need to test uniforms and some suprise adds for a season launch are always good
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-30-2011, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
the Cryptic team either 1)has no plans for it,
I don't see this option as likely, as Stahl has mentioned doing one in the "Ask Cryptics."