Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
06-29-2011, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PFihaley View Post
Shove lady gaga and bieber in a torpedo tube and luanch them at the borg. better yet let the borg have them.
The Borg would look at you and say "No thanks" and move on.


Oh and I'd rather watch this then anything Lady Gaga does.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
06-29-2011, 08:07 AM
Not funny in any way. Just plain dumb and now thankfully gone.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
06-29-2011, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sural_Argonus
The Borg would look at you and say "No thanks" and move on.


Oh and I'd rather watch this then anything Lady Gaga does.
lol now that was amusing
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
06-29-2011, 02:22 PM
Lady Gaga is probably one of the worst role models ever devised. It's like Marylin Manson and Madonna were in a transporter accident (kind of like what happened to Neelix and Tuvok in that one Voyager episode), and we got this abomination. My dislike for her is due largely to her comments regarding service members. Maybe it's because I am a soldier, but I feel personally offended by some of the things that she has said about members of the military. I sincerely hope that her 15 minutes of fame will come to an end soon, because she is a truly dispicable person in my opinion.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
06-29-2011, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Delta30
Lady Gaga is probably one of the worst role models ever devised. It's like Marylin Manson and Madonna were in a transporter accident (kind of like what happened to Neelix and Tuvok in that one Voyager episode), and we got this abomination. My dislike for her is due largely to her comments regarding service members. Maybe it's because I am a soldier, but I feel personally offended by some of the things that she has said about members of the military. I sincerely hope that her 15 minutes of fame will come to an end soon, because she is a truly dispicable person in my opinion.
I have not kept up with the drivel that spews out of most idiot "celebrity" mouths....but that just makes me angry.

I am a veteran myself. Any piece of trash "celebrity" that badmouths ANY service member (even those in the Air Farce) should be blacklisted permanently. Our brothers and sisters fought and died for our respective countries. Give them the respect they deserve....even if you don't agree with the politics involved...they are just men and women...a lot not too long out of high school....just doing their jobs.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
06-29-2011, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sural_Argonus
I have not kept up with the drivel that spews out of most idiot "celebrity" mouths....but that just makes me angry.

I am a veteran myself. Any piece of trash "celebrity" that badmouths ANY service member (even those in the Air Farce) should be blacklisted permanently. Our brothers and sisters fought and died for our respective countries. Give them the respect they deserve....even if you don't agree with the politics involved...they are just men and women...a lot not too long out of high school....just doing their jobs.
It's a real simple concept. I don't make pop music, or any other music for that matter. I don't have the first clue about what it takes to make music so I don't try to tell musicians how make music.

Lada Gaga has never been in the military, nor does she have any clue as to what it is like to be in the military. So therefore, she has no business making comments about how the military should or shouldn't conduct its operations.

If I don't tell Lady Gaga how to do something that I know nothing about, then Lady Gaga needs to extend me the same courtesy and STFU!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:32 PM.