Lt. Commander
# 51
06-30-2011, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cenovita View Post
that is garbage and you know it.
It's not garbage or hyperbole. If I'm in a premade, and we wait in them middle for the team of random no-name pugs to come to us their are two things that can happen. People either come directly at us (maybe even unequip shields to get it over with), or they keep their distance waiting for someone else on their team to lead in because they don't want to die. Regardless, horribly mismatched games are better finished quickly than needlessly drawn out.
Lt. Commander
# 52
06-30-2011, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
It's not garbage or hyperbole. If I'm in a premade, and we wait in them middle for the team of random no-name pugs to come to us their are two things that can happen. People either come directly at us (maybe even unequip shields to get it over with), or they keep their distance waiting for someone else on their team to lead in because they don't want to die. Regardless, horribly mismatched games are better finished quickly than needlessly drawn out.
By that logic a team that knows they are horribly mismatched should just warp out.
Lt. Commander
# 53
06-30-2011, 03:04 PM
Why do respawn points have to be marked? One of the biggest problems is that people can figure out where you are going to respawn. Auto-teaming could reduce the problem that occurred early on when you didn't just respawn at the closest point (which was just that much more of a fail). Why not just create a bunch of truly random spawns? Don't put some goofy looking structure or flag out there saying "Camp here".
Lt. Commander
# 54
06-30-2011, 03:13 PM
Me and piper likes to camp your spawns.
Lt. Commander
# 55
07-07-2011, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorena
Me and piper likes to camp your spawns.
there is no such thing as spawn camping. As a wise pvper used to say "It's Fed Deployment Suppression"