Lt. Commander
# 11
06-29-2011, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HadynGabriel
In the meantime, I use a combo of ToDuj and BoP fighters, with Photonic fleet AND scorpion fighters.
OMFG lord jesus that's a zoo

lol! I also was mixing BOP and fighters and pfleet, but never thought to stack scorpion fighters on top!
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-29-2011, 09:20 PM
Add chroniton mines and a Dispersal Pattern and you got yourself a party
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-30-2011, 01:18 AM
well first off you need an eng as they can best fly the carrier. the eng adds a lot of tanking to the best tanking ship so this lets you put all power to attack and not shields. this is my boff layout.

tac, TT1, APB1, FAW3 or BO3

eng, ET1, SFI1, EPTS3

sic, ST1, HE2, TSS3, FBP3

sci, TB1, JS2

this is a build over a year in the makeing so i know it works. APB1 boosts your pets dps and your team mates. FAW3 is good for clearing the battle of enemy spam and is good dps for you. EPTS3 will give a big shield power boost. FBP3 will make the enemy team hurt when they all attack you at the same time.

your power levels should be like this. 100,25,25,50 or so. put skill points into all teir 3 eng skills but not for weipons as you have it set over 75. after putting your skill points in the right place it should look like this. 100,50,50,80 and then as an eng you get EPS power that boost all power levels.

use all beams and move at about 2/4 or 1/4 when fighting. one of the eng power will cut your power lose by half. use a mix of fighters and bops. with your power and boff layout you can heal your team, super tank, and do a lot of harm to anything that thinks it can take you.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-30-2011, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch246
Add chroniton mines and a Dispersal Pattern and you got yourself a party
entirely my point, I want to spam other targets so I can get my healing bid'niss done