Lt. Commander
# 21
06-29-2011, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ngara
just to nudge in, im back too, last chance for cryptic with season 4, so Blackheart is back in the fight, lets see them feds run like girls btw what happened to roach
Nice welcome back man keepem coming.

Hey we are getting the band back togeather?
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-29-2011, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonoa View Post
Don't worry I will make you're death quick

Nothing better then hunting klinks and getting a cold one (beer) after.
This isn't your now adays klinks son , we were raised in the all-you-can-eat era we didn't lvl exploreing we got to lvl cap on the backs of dead feds.

besides were on a mission form....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4YrCFz0Kfc&NR=1
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-29-2011, 07:07 AM
Welcome back....
See you on the battlefield.... I hope on my side
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-29-2011, 08:46 AM
Welcome back. Glory to the Empire.
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-29-2011, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearClaw75
Thanks brother time to charge at 5 fed ships just to hold them off long enogh for us to cap. haha its a good day to die. Quick question are BoK or razor fleet still around ?
To answer your question, BoK is technically (my alt is the FL, basically just holding the name) still in game, but there are no active members that i am aware of. Sadly they all left disappointed after launch like many others. A few still play though and formed a new fleet, Imperial Honor Guard, which really only has a handful of active members. There are some more active fleets though and the KDF is good about teaming up anyways. I recommend joining some of the chat channels that have been set up.

Welcome back, i look forward to killing a few feddies with you.
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-29-2011, 03:15 PM
what chat channels ?
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-29-2011, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ngara
what chat channels ?
KDFassistance is one, KDF alliance is another i think, there may be more. Good way to find a team or have a question answered no matter what zone you are in, the KDF is full of friendly players
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-30-2011, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satchmo.
To answer your question, BoK is technically (my alt is the FL, basically just holding the name) still in game, but there are no active members that i am aware of. Sadly they all left disappointed after launch like many others. A few still play though and formed a new fleet, Imperial Honor Guard, which really only has a handful of active members. There are some more active fleets though and the KDF is good about teaming up anyways. I recommend joining some of the chat channels that have been set up.

Welcome back, i look forward to killing a few feddies with you.
Ah this saddens my heart most ppl now adays might not even know the history of this fleet BoK its was at the time the best fleet going.I was kicked out of it wait no I quit and went to razor fleet I was kicked out of razor fleet ugh hard to remember. A few names from BoK went to razor also , wish I wasn't so bad with names.....they left razor tho and are now WoG.Anyway I am glad to hear you are keeping the BoK name alive.

What was your in game name back then Satchmo?

Another thing that would have brought tears to my eyes if us klingons had tearducts is Ganalda station....I went in there on a Pve mission and its empty.....not one soul.To ppl who have came later this was once the PvP hub.Q's happened so fast back then you had to stay near the battery vendor or you wouldn't be rdy soon enoght thats how fast Q's were.So nearly everyone was in there getting gear and so on.
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-30-2011, 02:00 PM
My forum name back then was Spacemanspiff, but my BoK name was always Satchmo.

I know what you mean about Granalda, it was crazy busy back then when we had instant pvp queues at every level. And you are probably right, sometimes i wonder how many active Klingons know about BoK. We were by far the biggest klingon fleet at launch, about 300 members if i remember right. That's what kills me when people say nobody wants to play Klingon, or 12 percent of player base whatever . . . we had decent numbers at launch. Not Fed numbers, but numbers. Too bad things turned out the way they did, but that's what happens when games release unfinished.

I will be looking to try the new "open pvp" transport raids when S4 is released, feel free to look me up if you want to team up.
Lt. Commander
# 30
07-01-2011, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satchmo.
My forum name back then was Spacemanspiff, but my BoK name was always Satchmo.

I know what you mean about Granalda, it was crazy busy back then when we had instant pvp queues at every level. And you are probably right, sometimes i wonder how many active Klingons know about BoK. We were by far the biggest klingon fleet at launch, about 300 members if i remember right. That's what kills me when people say nobody wants to play Klingon, or 12 percent of player base whatever . . . we had decent numbers at launch. Not Fed numbers, but numbers. Too bad things turned out the way they did, but that's what happens when games release unfinished.

I will be looking to try the new "open pvp" transport raids when S4 is released, feel free to look me up if you want to team up.
Ok ok Spaceman ya that rings a bell I was just some low lvl guy , name was just ch'torgh then.Ya I don't remember how many was in the fleet when I joined I just remember ppl auto~quiting when they seen our fleet name in pvp haha think that was part of the reason I left "Only in battle is a Klingon truly a Klingon" I wanted to fight more.

But ya open pvp count me in would be a honor to ride with once more Satchmo of Blood Of Kahless.