Lt. Commander
# 51
06-21-2011, 09:16 AM
I'd salute, but technically, I outrank you.

Nonetheless, congratulations.
Lt. Commander
# 52
06-30-2011, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedJedi
Congrats, ainu, that is truly an awesome accomplishment... As far as getting you through Infected, I think we might be able to arrange that. ;-D I'll have to talk to my Fleet about possibly putting a group of 3 or 4 of our Ground-spec's together, to take you through that.

Just send me an in-game Mail (@BigRedJedi), and let me know what your normal availability is, and I'll see what I can do for you.

-Big Red
I tried sending you tells a coujple times in game, and eventually mailed you about this, though I never saw any sort of reply from you. Did you get any of my messages? I haven't tried getting in touch with you again lately as I have been having an ironic issue with another character who can't level up despite trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanuHull View Post
I'd salute, but technically, I outrank you.

Nonetheless, congratulations.
Lt. Commander
# 53
06-30-2011, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ainu
I tried sending you tells a coujple times in game, and eventually mailed you about this, though I never saw any sort of reply from you. Did you get any of my messages? I haven't tried getting in touch with you again lately as I have been having an ironic issue with another character who can't level up despite trying.

Hey, ainu, I did get the in-game Mail (missed the tells, but that may just be because I have Chat closed pretty often, especially when in PvP ), I sent a response, but I sent it from my phone, and sometimes it doesn't send those properly... In any case, we'd love to get you through Infected, at least.

Any chance you'll be free on Sunday?

-Big Red

P.S. Of course, with the 50-100 Auction Lot emails that I seem to get a day, even when people do send me Mail, sometimes they get lost in the shuffle. LOL
Lt. Commander
# 54
07-01-2011, 09:48 AM
Congrats! This should be an accolade. Delayed Gratification?
Lt. Commander
# 55
07-02-2011, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedJedi
Any chance you'll be free on Sunday?
[/i]
Sunday I will be free for most of the day, however, I will probably occupied from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm PST (8:30 pm - 12:30 am EST). Any time other than then should be fine. (And possibly even then if my plans fall through...probably a 50/50 chance of that happening, but I won't know that until then.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoav160 View Post
Congrats! This should be an accolade. Delayed Gratification?
Thanks! That's a good name for it.
Lt. Commander
# 56
07-03-2011, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ainu
Sunday I will be free for most of the day, however, I will probably occupied from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm PST (8:30 pm - 12:30 am EST). Any time other than then should be fine. (And possibly even then if my plans fall through...probably a 50/50 chance of that happening, but I won't know that until then.)
I will see what I can do about putting a group together for today (although our best window is 'typically' in the 5-10PM EST range), if today doesn't work, we should be able to get something for tomorrow, perhaps.

-Big Red
Lt. Commander
# 57
07-03-2011, 04:07 AM
lol congrats. I think you can hold the record unit anyone else brings proof they've done it :p.

Not sure i have the dedication to do that.
Lt. Commander
# 58
07-03-2011, 11:46 AM
Well, we did it! We got Ainu through Infected!

Standing in the Queen's Chamber

Special thanks to all the participants: (names used with permission)
  • Yazk (Jor)
  • ainu (Talica)
  • Militis (Seven)
  • WSmith (Rabid Monkey)
  • BigRedJedi (Mara)
Lt. Commander
# 59
07-03-2011, 12:09 PM
Some additional pictures from Infected:

Fighting the Tactical Cube
Destroying the Transwarp Gate
Final group shot