I just wanted to give you all a head's up that Geko and I are going to be getting our hands dirty over the next few months with a number of different aspects of ships. As a result, I am particularly interested in hearing your opinions and thoughts in several areas.
This being said, I want to keep your expectations moderated; there's a ton we'd like to do, a lot we can do, but also quite a bit we won't be able to do for a wide variety of reasons from time to balance. Also, I can't at this point give out as many details about what we are doing as we have with the duty officer system, and I apologize in advance that this will be a lot more listening and analyzing and a lot less spilling cans of beans.
1. What ship(s) did you fly as you ranked up? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
2. What ship(s) do you fly at cap? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
3. Which ship(s) do you think are currently overpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
4. Which ship(s) do you think are currently underpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
5. What feature of your favorite ships do you like the most? As in, console configurations, station configurations, aesthetics, special abilities, etc.?