Lt. Commander
# 31
07-02-2011, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuppers View Post
I know i'm one of the people running, time to get a little klinky (no pun intended)
infected done, now for the cure. ;p

its nice to have an australian fleet with the depth of active players, supporting both FED and KDF gameplay, especially ahead of season 4's launch.

this is a great fleet to be a part of and i'm thoroughly enjoying my time. thanks for another successful STF run guys.
Lt. Commander
# 32
07-02-2011, 11:58 PM
No worries man, when there's someone who wants a run i'm always keen to come along.
Lt. Commander
# 33
07-03-2011, 06:49 AM
Yeah another couple of runs out of the way tonight

The Special task for tally so far is

Shinji the Ultimate STF Junkie with 114 Runs
Doull a close second 110
JJ Mcquade with 85

So if your working the night shift in Star Trek Online or live in the +7 +12 GMT time zones head to www.ausmonauts.com Check us out and join us for a Mugachino of Concrete.
Lt. Commander
# 34
07-03-2011, 10:51 PM
Well its the start of another week so what shenannigans will the Ausmonauts get up to this week? Come and join the largest active Australian fleet and find out how much fun a bunch of Aussies in space can be. Visit us at www.ausmonauts.com to find out more!
Lt. Commander
# 35
07-03-2011, 11:58 PM
Hi there,

new player to STO here, from FNQ and looking at Australian fleets.

have played a few MMO's over there years but this one looks really good, will need plenty of help learning how to play.

Are there any good reasons why I should join this fleet and not the other one? from the outside they look basically the same.
Lt. Commander
# 36
07-04-2011, 12:04 AM
Hey There Grey

One simple reason, on average we have 10 to 15 people online every night.

Peak time is 5pm to 11pm AEST

We are run by a 5 man officer council and hold regular fleet meetings each week for everyone to provide input on issues and concerns.

thanks
Lt. Commander
# 37
07-04-2011, 12:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greystokecastle View Post
Hi there,

new player to STO here, from FNQ and looking at Australian fleets.

have played a few MMO's over there years but this one looks really good, will need plenty of help learning how to play.

Are there any good reasons why I should join this fleet and not the other one? from the outside they look basically the same.
Heya Greystoke. I will leave the decision to you, as to what fleet you join. However The Ausmonauts are the largest active Australian fleet in Star Trek Online. The Ausmonauts are not an old fleet, we are about 5 weeks old. But do not let that discourage you. Like I said before. It is the Most active and largest Australian fleet with group participation being very high.

The Ausmonauts have some of the most hardened, fossil encrusted Admirals in game. Most have been here since open beta and before. All our members are highly active in game and on Ventrilo.
We regularly run the end game content to found in Star Trek online. We cater to those who like to PvP or however you play the game. If you an Aussie, Kiwi or a segull. This is the place to be.

If you do decide that the Ausmonauts interest you. You can get in touch with the Web site or an officer in game

@Doull
@JJ_Mcquade
@Pupdog85
@Shinji.3.141
@Lostpinky

We are always happy to talk to you openly, giving you the advice you may seek on how the game mechanics work and how to get the best out of the game.

Be prepared if you decide to Join the Ausmonauts. To harden up princess as our motto states.
Lt. Commander
# 38
07-04-2011, 12:37 AM
Also something my colleagues haven't mentioned is that due to our large numbers there is always someone levelling up. This means there will be almost always someone at your level willing to teach you the knowledge we've gained since beta.

And if there isn't someone at your level we are always available to offer any assistance we can.
Lt. Commander
# 39
07-04-2011, 02:56 AM
Ausmonauts - Australian Fleet - Recruiting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you Fleet less? Do you live in the time zones of +7 (GMT) to +12 (GMT) and have no one to play with? Have you ever wanted to vaporize Rebecca Simmons or kick 6 of 10s butt? Do you get your thrills in PvP, shooting other players in the face? Are you one of those players who like to team up and accomplish things?

If this is you, the Ausmonauts are now recruiting! Our Fleet is Australian based with a smattering of players from New Zealand, The United States and Asia. The Ausmonauts are a new Fleet in Star Trek Online. However the Ausmonauts have some of the most harden, fossil encrusted Admirals to be found in game.

Now, it is YOUR chance to experience what the Ausmonauts have to offer. Fun and laughter is the normal order of the day for the Ausmonauts. The Ausmonauts use Ventrilo to communicate with each other in game. It is strongly recommended that you use Ventrilo in order to participate in certain fleet events. However the use of Ventrilo is not compulsory.

The Ausmonauts are about helping people in all aspects of Star Trek Online. Not just about shooting things in the face or constructing the ultimate ship build. We are a tight nit community that is all about supporting each other, when things go wrong. If you think you got what it takes to be an Ausmonaut.

Reach out. Grab that irresistible mugachino of concrete and visit www.ausmonauts.com for more information. Registering your details is easy. Fill out the small application form found “HERE”. Come and Harden up with the rest of the Princess’s.

The Ausmonauts are rated 18+ for mature audiences

The Ausmonaut Officers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by JJ_McQuade : 06-16-2011 at 02:59 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 40
07-04-2011, 06:54 AM
The Ausmonauts will be making some noise and lots of it. When season four comes out. Looking for new and experienced players to join us for the shenanigans. The night shift Ausmonaut party will be kicking off at around 12 pm GMT.
If you we do not see you. You will see us