Lt. Commander
# 1 Seeking an RP fleet
07-02-2011, 06:40 AM
Hey!

Thought I going to give the RP a try on STO. I have Rped for years on various other MMO's. As a old Star Trek fan, it could be fun to live inside this universe as well

Thanks in Advance
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-02-2011, 08:54 AM
Just to let you know (if you are 30 years old or above) we have just set up a RP section of the fleet. We have always had a fan fiction section and working on our bios and created a backstoy for the fleet. We are now setting up one night a week to do RP and if it kicks off well then we can increase it to what the fleet wants.

We are a new fleet set up so that there are no rules and every person has a say in the direction. The fleet admirals are administrative and advisory and anyone is welcome to step up to the plate. We have a 5 member council set up to make sure that the voices of the people are lisend to.

We not a multi-game fleet and we will never be too big that we will not know your name our busy times are 9-12 EST and the weekend is hit and miss b/c of our families

Take a look at our website if you are interested. TOSFLEET.com
Wecare social above all else and some of us are on the website and on vent more than in the game.

Mark (aka James Bailey)
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-02-2011, 11:48 AM
The Trust could be an option your you. Feel free to check us out at http://stotrust.mmoguildsites.com
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-02-2011, 11:44 PM
Hi Ferren,

The 12th Fleet might offer what you are looking for. We have a division that is leading the charge with roleplaying in the fleet, and there is quite a lot to see and do while in the fleet. I must admit I do not RP as much as I should, but the opportunity is there as there are usally RP-specific events weekly.

Give us a look and see if we can offer you what you are looking for in a fleet. http://12th-fleet.com/portal
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-03-2011, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferren
Hey!

Thought I going to give the RP a try on STO. I have Rped for years on various other MMO's. As a old Star Trek fan, it could be fun to live inside this universe as well

Thanks in Advance

Liberty fleet is an active fleet that is all about member satisfaction. Our fleet is about enjoying Star Trek Online in every aspect whether it be STF, PvE, PvP, fleet actions or the exciting world of Role Playing.
We welcome to Liberty fleet and we hope that you find a place to flourish in Star Trek Universe with us all.

Our members are from all over the world and the experience, drive and sense of fun needed to take on any challenge. Our members consist of casual gamers, hardcore gamers, roleplayers and tribbles!

PM me for a quick invite

Sam
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-04-2011, 05:39 AM
Liberty fleet is recruiting for a different kind of social gaming. Membership satisfaction is our focus and we are not the corporate like entity kind of fleet. We bring in the social connection that most fleets lack and we are proud to put you in the center of the action.

Wouldn't you rather be part of an exciting group of gamers who care about each other instead of being a mere number in a fleet's roster?

Are you tired of looking for fleets that have no goals in making a difference for member satisfaction.

If you answer to any of these questions is yes then join us in the success story of a small but friendly "Liberty fleet". Starfleet's finest fleet...where you always have a voice and input...

PM me for more information and happy gaming!

Sam Nun @2007-2007