Lt. Commander
Hi there,

I'm looking for an RP fleet based in the UK or EU timezones, or an international fleet that has plenty of active members from these timezones. I've done some searching and found several threads from last year, but it seems that many of these fleets have ceased to be active. I'm struggling to find an active fleet that meets my requirements, so I'm hoping you can help me out.

A little about me:
  • I'm a student in the UK (aged 20), so my in-game time does vary quite a lot, especially during exam season. During the holidays and most of the rest of the time, I can get in-game regularly and make it to events.
  • I have a lifetime subscription, so I'm in it for the long-run.
  • I'm looking to join a group of role-players who like to stay true to canon, whilst allowing plenty of great creativity in the Star Trek universe.
  • I'm hoping to RP the somewhat tedious aspects of the game, such as dailies, STFs etc.
  • I've been in two RP fleets in STO in the past, the first of which got a bit overly dramatic and the second of which unfortunately never got off the ground.

I've subscribed to this thread, so please respond if you're a representative of a suitable fleet. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Rp Fleet
06-28-2011, 07:11 AM
Ah, I know how you feel. Im sure you might have even seen my old fleet 22nd fleet command.

You should have a look at the following fleet.

http://aci.guildportal.com

Rp all the way and there are some uk players incuding myself and the fleet Admrial.

Goodluck

Anoyda, Cpt
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-04-2011, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcW
Hi there,

I'm looking for an RP fleet based in the UK or EU timezones, or an international fleet that has plenty of active members from these timezones. I've done some searching and found several threads from last year, but it seems that many of these fleets have ceased to be active. I'm struggling to find an active fleet that meets my requirements, so I'm hoping you can help me out.

A little about me:
  • I'm a student in the UK (aged 20), so my in-game time does vary quite a lot, especially during exam season. During the holidays and most of the rest of the time, I can get in-game regularly and make it to events.
  • I have a lifetime subscription, so I'm in it for the long-run.
  • I'm looking to join a group of role-players who like to stay true to canon, whilst allowing plenty of great creativity in the Star Trek universe.
  • I'm hoping to RP the somewhat tedious aspects of the game, such as dailies, STFs etc.
  • I've been in two RP fleets in STO in the past, the first of which got a bit overly dramatic and the second of which unfortunately never got off the ground.

I've subscribed to this thread, so please respond if you're a representative of a suitable fleet. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks.
Liberty fleet is recruiting for a different kind of social gaming. Membership satisfaction is our focus and we are not the corporate like entity kind of fleet. We bring in the social connection that most fleets lack and we are proud to put you in the center of the action.

Wouldn't you rather be part of an exciting group of gamers who care about each other instead of being a mere number in a fleet's roster?

Are you tired of looking for fleets that have no goals in making a difference for member satisfaction.

If you answer to any of these questions is yes then join us in the success story of a small but friendly "Liberty fleet". Starfleet's finest fleet...where you always have a voice and input...

PM me for more information and happy gaming!

Sam Nun @2007-2007
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-04-2011, 06:48 AM
I would suggest checking out our fleet the 12th, we're one of the biggest most active fleets in STO with a large communtiy and active role players, from all over the world.

You can find our thread here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=148196 with links to our main site, howver due to the bad weather in Copenhagen where our site is hosted, the site is currently down, but should be up later today.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-04-2011, 09:00 AM
Hello

I suggest you take alook at 3rd Fleet:http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho....php?p=3623577

Iam also 20 and a student.