Lt. Commander
Hi all
I know it is a dumb question but...how do I change the uniform of my character? I ended up to the taylor and customised a nice one but then when I go back to the game the character appears with her armour ...cannot see the normal uniform I creater her with or the "dress" I customised at the taylor...also I have a pet but how do I load it so that it follows me around?
Thanks
Veritas
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-10-2011, 11:42 AM
left click on your portrait in the left upper portion of the screen -> change unifom -> select the one u want
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-10-2011, 12:40 PM
What he said above... to change your uniform to an off duty outfit or a fleet uniform. If you're just looking to remove the armour graphic go to your inventory and right click on the armor and/or kit you're wearing and 'disable visuals'.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-10-2011, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyllus View Post
What he said above... to change your uniform to an off duty outfit or a fleet uniform. If you're just looking to remove the armour graphic go to your inventory and right click on the armor and/or kit you're wearing and 'disable visuals'.
Thanks I will try both...
D
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-10-2011, 08:37 PM
if you have a pet, like the Horta or the Sehlat, all you need to do is place it in your inventory, then check your power list, there should be a new power that looks like the pet's icon, drag that to your power tray and you should be able to call your pets at will by clicking on the power.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-12-2011, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael_eterna
Thanks I will try both...
D
Hi all I managed to remove the graphics for the armour but not to change the uniform. I have no idea if I have a "spare" uniform...do the off duties ones come as a default? when am I supposed to left click on the avatar when I am in game already or before I choose with which character I log in? sorry for really dumb questions...is there a guide about this on the net?
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-12-2011, 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael_eterna
Hi all I managed to remove the graphics for the armour but not to change the uniform. I have no idea if I have a "spare" uniform...do the off duties ones come as a default? when am I supposed to left click on the avatar when I am in game already or before I choose with which character I log in? sorry for really dumb questions...is there a guide about this on the net?
Right-click your character portrait (the interface element displaying your image, class, shields and health) while in-game and on ground/station.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-21-2011, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lockheed
Right-click your character portrait (the interface element displaying your image, class, shields and health) while in-game and on ground/station.
It worked thanks a lot...would be nice to have a manual like a book with all controls and simple things about the interface for beginners...:p
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-05-2011, 02:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lockheed
Lockheed, your sig image...perfect idea for the way helmets should be in game. Have you tried showing it to any of the devs?