Lt. Commander
# 11
05-31-2010, 09:28 PM
sprinting while toggled to walk is hilarious, the whole thing happens in slow motion. it's up there with the tricorder scan/sprint riverdance combo for hilarity.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Hmm. Don't know if anyone's taken a walk recently, but when I tried it tonight, it was super-slo-mo. Has something been changed? If so, I think perhaps it was overdone a bit. I could crawl faster.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-08-2010, 11:46 AM
As retarded or nerdy as this might sound, I enjoy role playing in RPG's. More so in STO because I love star trek so very much.

Now that I've said that, seriously, I walk like I have a phaser up my rear! I don't mind the speed of walking through a corridor, but it looks really... stupid. Can I at least have an option to walk slower maybe? Like a toggle option in the game menu to walk 'realistically'?

I've watched enough episodes and watched enough people in general, to know that walking like that is not normal. Besides, if your walking in game, your more than likely admiring an area/character/RPing, so can I please look like I'm acting a part?

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 14 Many Thanks!
07-05-2011, 12:47 PM
Thanks! Was getting tired of watching him run everywhere/ holding in tab!