Lt. Commander
# 21
07-05-2011, 05:31 AM
Don't forget that TOS on Netflix is the remastered version with the snazzy new special effects and HD!
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-05-2011, 02:48 PM
I noticed when checking out Trek on netflix in addition to the issues with Voy/Ent not yet showing up part 2 of "The Menagerie" was missing. It is grouped in the list as parts 1&2 but only the first part is there. Also the TNG retrospective was incomplete when I tried watching it (though I actually still have it on VHS from when it aired originally).

I called into Netfilx and brought those to their attention and they should be looking into it. Also asked about adding the remastered version of "The Cage" which I assume is the grayed out version at the end of the ep list.
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-06-2011, 05:06 AM
We had the same problems with "Enterprise" on the PS3, but it seems to be working as of last night!

We've been rewatching TOS from the first episode, which is awesome.

We watched the two-part Mirror episode of Enterprise, which surprised me by being really great! My wife likes Enterprise but I'm not so much into it

Now I want to do some mirror universe stuff in TOS!

Are there any mirror universe missions or foundry episodes?

Odeko
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-06-2011, 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tygerpaw View Post
Don't forget that TOS on Netflix is the remastered version with the snazzy new special effects and HD!
Almost. I think Obsession wasn't remastered when I watched it.
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-06-2011, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by progressions View Post
We had the same problems with "Enterprise" on the PS3, but it seems to be working as of last night!

We've been rewatching TOS from the first episode, which is awesome.

We watched the two-part Mirror episode of Enterprise, which surprised me by being really great! My wife likes Enterprise but I'm not so much into it

Now I want to do some mirror universe stuff in TOS!

Are there any mirror universe missions or foundry episodes?

Odeko
A lot of season 4 will do that. It's a shame Enterprise's fate was sealed the moment they decided to make it UPN exclusive....
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-06-2011, 06:03 AM
i am so mad that, as a canadian, i can't get ANYTHING on netflix worth watching INCLUDING star trek.
In fact, as a canadian, i can't even watch star trek on the star trek website because it is blocked for canadians.
Of course, I own the dvd's for ST:O, Ds9 and Enterprise, but I want to see Voyager again.