Lt. Commander
# 1 Titans of sol
07-05-2011, 09:29 PM
we are the Titans of Sol
and We are a small fleet looking to grow.. we are looking for people who would like to join a active friendly fleet

We mainly help to do pve missions as well as pvp but our main foucase is just to have a good time and make friends

We welcome casual and hard core STO fans as long as you are on sometimes you good in my book
If you would like to join contacted me oxener, MacM25, UltanDax, or Kusco or any other member of the fleet

Thank you
Oxener
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Greetings

I am Stryker Admiral in the Titans of Sol, we are looking for a few good captains.

We have a bank with an open bank tab for the use of any and all. Are you new to the game and afraid to ask that newbie question? Have no fear, we, the Titans of Sol are eager to help you. Be it coming to your aid in battle, hosting a fleet action or even helping you get those last few points to become Rear Admiral we are there to help. The best part is that we are a friendly lot looking to help others. It does not matter your skill level or if you are new to this existence we are happy to help either way,

We are even building foundry missions for the fleet so that soon there will be special missions for those members of our fleet. There is alot more coming down to all, but we need a few good Captains to make our great fleet even greater. Does that sound like you? If so please apply contact myself, Oxenar or Ultan Dax if you are looking to join.

We look forward to seeing you in game

Admiral James Stryker
Logistic Fleet command