Lt. Commander
# 1 Is the site not working again?
06-27-2011, 10:45 AM
I logged into the website after awhile from not playing and it says that I have no character linked to my profile. I had to cancel my subscription 2 months back since I'm in the process of moving so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. If it does I didn't know it would delete it? Has this happened to anyone else? Or do I have nothing to be worried about?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-27-2011, 10:56 AM
captains database is broken
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-27-2011, 11:05 AM
Again!!??!?! I thought they fixed that... I guess that explains why I can't see my character, but I can see my cousins....
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-27-2011, 11:08 AM
actually I can see my guys now, so maybe its working now, or maybe just partly working.

Are you sharing your account with anyone?
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-27-2011, 11:14 AM
The feature is broken and has not worked correctly since it was introduced. It is currently disabled due to the high load it places on the account server. This is the same server used by the game and causes adverse affects (lag) for active players.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-27-2011, 01:37 PM
I had this popup on me about a month back. I've been waiting for season 4 and haven't had a subscription for awhile. I submitted a ticket and they said something like, everything was still there it was just on a secondary server that didn't access the captain's database. That way it wasn't taking up resources from active players.
Or something like that. Bottom line, no worries just resubscribe it's all there waiting.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-06-2011, 05:28 PM
Thank you to all of you, I was worried there thought I had lost my ship. I thought I had lost my guy when I canceled my sub, I'm going to wait to resub I'm saving up for a new and better computer that'll run STO even better then I could before

And again thanks for the replies. BTW how has the game been? Anything new fun and exciting they've added while I've been gone? (only asking here since I can't post in the main forums without an active sub)