Lt. Commander
# 11
07-06-2011, 11:37 PM
Oh well, is this some kind of bad good bye post ? the game is flawed and sometimes stupid in certain areas, but something is just L2P issue.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-06-2011, 11:49 PM
well.. youre wrong..

Yes the BOP is probably the most lethal ship to spike with, the combination of cloak, shockwave and crf3/hyt3, makes for one nasty spike

however.. today you just need to hit one button, and his buffs are all in vain:

TacTeam
RSP
SciFleet

Unless youre taken completely by surprise or is hit by a huge (and rare) critical, its simply not possible to be taken out in a single alpha

Often you can hear their buffs, or get a "there is too quiet here" moment, and its a simple matter to be ready to fire off your one-button save

Oh, and always always have a copy of EP to Shields running.. There is no reason not to have two copies of that on every ship.

Lastly, no.. Im not a KDF player, I do have 3 LGs, but fly on my Fed toons 95% of the time
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-07-2011, 12:11 AM
He also said he wanted to respect from science Officer to engineer. WTF?
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-07-2011, 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondo80 View Post
He also said he wanted to respect from science Officer to engineer. WTF?
No he didnt..

"so unless I can respec to Engineer (Im scr**ed)" - Context being that he knows full well you cannot respec the profession.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-07-2011, 01:23 AM
For some reason he thinks he would do better as engineer. No idea why people prefer to play undead cruisers.... when I meet such cruiser in pvp, I usually disengage from him, as its pointless to fight him...
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-07-2011, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarxide
Ahahahahaaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha.

pwnd.
Can i have ur stuff ?
Lol, that was pretty much my reaction too
Lt. Commander
# 17 De ja vu...
07-07-2011, 02:16 AM
So sad to see an old pro from Beta leave. Oh well.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-07-2011, 02:32 AM
To those of you posting "ha ha ha can i haz ur stuf?" Isn't the shrinking amount of players who PvP causing the PvP queues to be nearly empty? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the empty queues and the long wait times between matches a real problem with PvP in STO now?

So when you "ha ha ha lrn2pla nub" and drive another person permanently away from PvP, aren't you shooting yourselves in the foot?

I'm just saying...
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-07-2011, 02:40 AM
Quality over quantity I guess...I would prefer one person who wants to learn, over 10 people unwilling to learn and try to get better....Thats especially because I PuG....and trust me, there is enough cpt. Kirks out there, thinking their cruiser can solo all of them alone.....

But maybe I'm too harsh
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-07-2011, 02:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine_Falcon View Post
To those of you posting "ha ha ha can i haz ur stuf?" Isn't the shrinking amount of players who PvP causing the PvP queues to be nearly empty? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the empty queues and the long wait times between matches a real problem with PvP in STO now?

So when you "ha ha ha lrn2pla nub" and drive another person permanently away from PvP, aren't you shooting yourselves in the foot?

I'm just saying...
If you want pvp and enjoy it you gather info, trying builds, analysing misstakes.
If you cant learn you rage on forums and blame everything and everyone.
Closed Thread