Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-07-2011, 02:16 AM
Orion Tac Captain Character

1. What ship(s) did you fly as you ranked up? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?

BoP, Raptor, Battlecruisers. Solo and in groups

2. What ship(s) do you fly at cap? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?

Vor'Cha Refit for everything

3. Which ship(s) do you think are currently overpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?

Fed Science ships, or rather science itself is to OP.

4. Which ship(s) do you think are currently underpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?

BoPs, to fragile for my tastes.

5. What feature of your favorite ships do you like the most? As in, console configurations, station configurations, aesthetics, special abilities, etc.?

About the Vor'Cha refit i like the most that is has no special ability, followed by its looks.
Even Fed side i rarely use any special ability of the ship i'm flying. I find them across the board to be generally a useless gimmick. I would prefer to have all specials as consoles so we can chose to remove them.
Its outright mean looking with some parts of the alternative variant and the reman shield grid. Best looking ship in the game.
However it could use a 4th device slot easily.

Or make the cloaks devices so we can chose if we want cloak or an extra device slot. for example in PvE i don't bother with cloak at all.